january 6, 2015

i had gotten to the lunch room after luke and when i got their i froze at what i saw. luke was at our table along with the football team. i rushed over and right as i was about to sit down some football player came and tried to sit in the same spot.

"what're you doing?" i arched my eyebrows at him, "i'm sitting here."

"but i need a-"

"this is my seat," i said firmly.

"there's no where else."

i narrowed my eyes at him before making luke scoot over so i could sit in his seat with him.

"you okay?"

"i'm bleeding so, no, i'm not okay."

i guess i said that pretty loudly because every guy at the table stared at me with wide eyes. i shot them all looks so they would look away.

"this is so uncomfortable," luke mumbled.

"i can go sit somewhere else," i offered.

"what? no. d-don't leave me."

"here," i shifted around until i was sitting in his lap, "is this okay?"

"it's a lot more comfortable," i nodded and started pulling food out of my bag. luke's lap was very uncomfortable and no matter how many times i moved it didn't get any more comfortable. my eyes widened as i felt luke bury his face in my neck to muffle a moan.

"stop moving," he breathed. i quickly nodded and did my best to stay still.

"hey, what happened with you and michael?" some guy asked.

i blinked at him, "that is a topic i am not going to discuss."

"but-"

"shut the fuck up and forget about it," i growled. he put his hands up as if surrendering and leaned away from me.

"h-hey," luke spoke up, "why d-do you call it 'football'? you don't even use feet."

"oh yeah! you call soccer 'football' because you're australian!"

"why did you move from australia?"

"that's also something we don't talk about," i said calmly.

"why not?"

"because we don't, it leads to bad memories."

"oh yeah! 'cause his-"

"shut up, jack," derek cut him off. i heard luke sigh sadly as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"just forget they said anything," i murmured to him before turning my head to kiss his temple.

"you guys are so goals," some perky blonde girl came out of nowhere and grinned at luke and i. she seated herself on the some guy's lap as she looked at us, "are you dating?"

"mhm," i nodded.

"awh. you guys are so cute," she gushed, "i'm katie."

"yeah, i know."

"oh, i'm sorry, i don't think i know you two."

"i'm alexa and this is luke."

"oh! yeah! i know you but i just didn't know luke."

"yeah." she turned around to the guy she was sitting on and kissed him sloppily. i scrunched up my nose and leaned back against luke.

"i'm so uncomfortable," i mumbled as i watched the couple next to us vigorously make out.