january 13, 2015

my eyes widened and i instantly dropped down next to him.

"l-luke?" i stammered. blood was all over his face and i'm sure he hit his head pretty hard on the floor. i shook his shoulders and hit his face but he wasn't waking up.

"calun!?" i shouted, turning around to where he was straddling michael as he punched him. two teachers were trying to pull them apart but it wasn't working.

i turned back to luke. he was still unconscious no matter what i did.

"calum!" i yelled again. he finally turned towards me, being punched by michael before he climbed off of michael to come help me pick up luke. he slung one of luke's arms around his neck as he ran away, me following.

"slow down! i have tiny legs!" i called after him. he didn't slow down but i could tell he was going to the back door. he ran out of the door as he supported luke. he didn't stop running until he was a safe distance from the school.

"holy...shit..." he panted. he almost dropped luke but i quickly moved to his side to help support him. they both had blood running down their faces but calum was obviously more beat up.

"oh god," i mumbled as i inspected his face.

"don't worry about me, i'm fine. just focus on getting luke back home."

i nodded and we started walking. the moment i heard luke groan i froze and turned my head to make sure he was okay. his eyes opened a little but then they shut.

"he'll be fine," calum assured me.

"i know but i feel bad that i got him into this," i sighed.

"into what?"

i explained why michael and lindsey hated me so much as we walked.

"oh, wow," he said once i was done.

"yep."

"i'm sorry."

i shrugged. "we're here."

we walked up the driveway and i unlocked the door with the key luke had given me.

"what are you do- what happened?!" anne gasped when she saw the three of us. she rushed forward and helped us lie luke down on the couch.

"just a little fight at school," i shrugged, "they're fine. he just got scared, saw the blood, and passed out."

"oh my. i'll take care of him while you take care of...calvin? charlie?" she didn't dwell on what his name was for too long considering she was rushing around to help luke.

i giggled, "c'mon calvin."

"shut up," he grumbled. i laughed despite the situation as i dragged him to the bathroom. he sat on the toilet and i got out all of the medical supplies. he had a large cut on his lip, his eyebrow, and he had a large bruise on his cheek. first i wiped off the blood and then i cleaned out the cuts.

"just squeeze my thighs or something if it hurts to much," i told him as i got the cleaning stuff ready.

"it can't hurt that badl- oh shit oh god oh my oh fuck oh dammit titty fuck," he winced as i dabbed the cotton on his lip. "fuck i forgot how much that hurt."

"you forgot?"

"i got in a lot of fights at my old school," he sighed.

"oh," i mumbled, "sorry i got you into this, by the way."

"you didn't do anything. it was that elmo guy."

"well if it wasn't for me the elmo guy wouldn't have done anything."