Give Yourself a Hand! Maturbation and U

Playing with yourself. Jerking off. Choking the chicken. Whacking off. Whatever you call it, masturbation is something that crosses all our minds once in a while… or once every five seconds! I mean, knowing that you can touch your penis until you have an orgasm is kind of tough to forget. 

Here’s the thing: most of us masturbate even if we deny it or crack jokes about doing it. But just because most guys jerk off, doesn’t mean every guy has to. Some guys just aren’t interested in a do-it-yourself approach. Other guys are taught by their parents or their religion that masturbation is wrong or a sin. If you’re not into grabbing some skin, that’s your choice, bro. Hands on or hands off, it is completely up to you. 

Whether you consider the deed dirty or delightful, here are a few interesting things to think about: 

• Masturbation is the SAFEST SEXUAL PRACTICE. Zero risk of unplanned pregnancy. Zero risk of catching any sexually transmitted infections. 

• Masturbation is not harmful. Anyone who tells you that you’ll go blind, grow hair on your palms, or run out of sperm is full of shit. In fact, some studies show that masturbation may help prevent the development of prostate cancer.

• Masturbation can make you better at sex. Think about it. What better way to get to know your own body and what turns you on? A guy who can talk to his partner about what feels good is a guy who’s gonna have a good time.