SIZES

SIZES

by Andrew Coimbra

Here's the thing: a lot of us guys can get a little jealous of our home boys, not just 'cause one can shoot hoops better or 'cause the other one can draw like a madman, but because of penis size-you know, locker­room envy.

The average length of an erect penis on a fully grown guy is somewhere between 10 cm (4 inches) and 20 cm (8 inches). However, some may be smaller and some may be larger. The fact is that everyone has his own size and that's what makes life interesting-variety is the spice of life! Basically, there's no point in going all green over penis size because for every guy who's packing, there are, like, five more with bigger penises.

Besides, just because another guy has a bigger dick than yours doesn't mean that he's got it going on in bed. You can please your partner, and feel good doing it, with any sized penis. Remember, it's not what you got, but how you use it.

If you're still jealous of other guys, then think about this: the animal kingdom is totally kicking our asses in terms of penis size. A stallion's penis can be 76 cm (30 inches) long, an elephant's penis can be 1.5 meters (5 feet) or more, and the blue whale is packing 2.4 meters (8 feet)! Wow, try and beat that. But who's got the most advanced brain? We do. So use it, guys, and don't worry about your size.