Chapter 3 - Let's Get It On

Chapter 3 – Let’s Get It On

Sex, Sex, and More Sex—Please 

Here we are at the SEX chapter. Finally. 

So why is it that most of us guys are more comfortable watching porn together in a group than having honest, func¬tional conversations about sex and sexuality? Sex is personal and that’s what makes it so hard to talk about. We’re all scared to admit what we don’t know. 

When it comes to sex, there is so much pressure to fit in and show that you’re a MAN who has it all figured out. But not knowing everything, feeling nervous about sex, and caring about your partner are all normal feelings. It means you’re human. Let’s face it, though, some guys are haters who will tear you down for speaking honestly, especially emotionally, about sex. That’s why you hear so many guys bragging, right? It’s safer to act like you’re a stud who knows it all. But here’s a tip: even those guys are a lot more nervous about sex than they’re willing to admit. 

Talking honestly about sex is a GOOD thing. Knowing that other guys have the same doubts as you can make you less nervous. Knowing how other guys acted in certain situations can make you more confident when dealing with sex. And bro, feeling less nervous and more confident is going to help you make smarter decisions about sex. 

There are a lot of things that influence us about sex. Even though a lot of us say that we have our own mind and opinions, the truth is that we all need to learn more about sex in the real world. If you only get your information from porn then, damn, we are all in trouble! So read on…