CHAPTER 65: Her Last POV

"Baby, just wait for me here. I'm just going to do something important."

That was Kaori's last word before she left me alone in her penthouse.

Huwag daw akong magp-phone at lalabas hanggang hindi pa siya nakakabalik. Nakalabas na siya ng penthouse pero wala pang ilang segundo, bumalik ulit siya para kuhain ang phone ko sa'kin. She seems to know that I'm not going to obey her.

"Please, Tamg. Stay here and don't leave this place until I get back," she said, more like she pleads because she was pressing her palms together while looking at me.

So I did what she said.

Kahit na gustong-gusto kong sumama, hindi na ako nagpumilit pa. Her face looks dead serious. I don't want to annoy her.

Pag-uwi niya, kaagad ko siyang kinamusta kung anong nangyari. I was so worried about the post; I want to know each and every detail of it. Pero kahit na ano pang gawin ko, hindi niya ako sinasagot. She's not answering any of my questions and just keeps on saying that everything is okay and I do not need to worry.

So I have no choice but to nod and remain silent.

Kahit na halatang namang nagsisinungaling siya.

She looks tired. Ibang-ibang sa mukha niya kanina nung kumakain kami nung niluto kong pesto. Sino kayang pinuntahan niya? Sila Axel ba? Si Van? O baka nagkausap na sila ni Catrina?

Damn it, I remembered the confrontation between the two of us earlier again. Para akong masusuka sa mga pinagsasabi niya kanina. Just how delusional that girl is? She's making Kaori the bad guy here! Kung totoong mahal niya 'to, hindi niya siya ilalagay sa ganitong sitwasyon!

She needs to wake up for real. There's a big difference between love and obsession.

Kinabukasan, ganoon ulit ang nangyari. Kaori left her penthouse and brought my phone with her again. Nagtataka na ako, hindi niya rin kasi ako pinagamit nito kahapon at kagabi. It's like she's hiding something from me. Pero ano yun?

"Bye, I love you. Just stay here and wait for me to come back." She asked me again not to go out and stay inside. 

Pero ilang oras nang nakalilipas, wala parin siya.

I can't stop worrying and wondering what is already happening to them. Kung kahapon nagawa kong magtiis at sumunod sa utos niya, ngayon hindi na. My curiosity is killing me. There are a lot of questions running through my mind right now.

What is going on exactly? Why is Kaori not saying anything to me? Did she take down the post already? Did she already talk to Catrina and give their management an explanation? What exactly is happening now? Fuck! I think I'm going crazy just by thinking about it! I can't help but to overthink.

"Oh, God!" I mentally rolled my eyes, realizing I didn't have my phone with me. So as much as I'd like to contact her, I can't.

Para akong nasa bundok, wala manlang akong kaalam-alam kung ano nang nangyayari. Kung p'wede lang manghablot nalang basta ng phone e!

I was in the elevator heading to the ground floor when I observed that everyone who entered was taken aback after seeing me. Their expressions look as if they've just seen a ghost. 

"Excuse me? Why are you taking a picture of me?" I asked with an attitude after noticing the one guy in front of me was taking a photo of me without my consent. 

Itinago niya agad ang phone at lumayo sa'kin na parang takot na takot at ako pa ang may ginawa mali. Ganoon din ang ginawa ng ibang mga nakasakay sa elevator kaya hindi ko mapigilang umirap at ipagkrus ang mga braso.