AUTHOR'S NOTE

‼️ AUTHOR'S NOTE: TAKE TIME TO READ BEFORE CONTINUING THE OLEANDER WOMAN.‼️ 

I've been noticing disappointed comments from readers in my story over the last few days, so I'd like to make a warning before all of you proceed to read the prologue.

Complex Characters. A multi-dimensional and exhibit conflicting traits or motivations that make them realistic and interesting. They often have internal struggles, moral dilemmas, or ambiguous qualities that challenge readers' perceptions.

• If you can't handle a character who is likely to act and think like this, I advise you to leave immediately. I didn't create my character flawlessly just to impress everyone on this app. I'd rather give each of them flaws and imperfections, as I want to experiment with different forms of writing while also honing my skills to make this story realistic. Especially, Kaori. I created her character as a person who has faults, makes mistakes, hard on herself and has limited emotional intelligence since she grew up with no one by her side.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you must broaden your perspective in order to understand her. Hindi yung mag c-comment agad kayo, at mumurahin ako. That's the worst thing you can do. God, I hate it when people do that as if the person they are cursing has no emotions. Bakit? Anong chapter niyo na ba? Ni hindi pa nga kayo nakakarating ng Epilogue. 

Stop. Being. Disrespectful. To. The. Author. if you cannot handle a character build like this, leave. This book is not for you.

"Immature." Just a reminder that half of the chapters were written when they were still in high school and college. Bakit? Nung nasa gan'yang level ba kayo ng buhay niyo, mature na agad kayo? Alam niyo na agad tama sa mali? Hindi diba? Kaya natural immature pa talaga sila.

I'm not saying na tigilan niyo kaka-hate comments at huwag kayo mainis kay Kaori dahil wala naman talagang excuse sa ugaling pinakita niya(last timeskip). What I'm pointing out is that you shouldn't expect too much from this book since half of the chapters were written when they were still in high school and college. Hindi pa sapat yung knowledge nila pagdating sa mga bagay-bagay. Hindi naman pup'wedeng gawin ko silang green flag at mature agad. Nasaan ang thrill do'n?

AGAIN. "COMPLEX" and "REALISTIC CHARACTERS" Haven't heard of that?

• Doon sa mga mabilis uminit ulo, mapikon, mairita, etc., don't worry, because you will get the explanation that you deserve at the end of this story. Pero kung hindi na kayo makatiis at galit na galit na kayo sa'kin, leave. Hindi para sa'yo 'tong librong 'to. I'm sorry if it disappoints you, pero gusto kong makaramdam ng ibat-ibang klaseng emosyon mga readers ko habang binabasa nila 'tong libro. 

NEXT, this story contains five series; they're both connected with each other, so I advise you to read it by series in order to know the characters better. 

FREE SPACE SERIES

#1: The Oleander Woman

2#: Curse of Love

#3: Because You're My Friend?

#4: The Thrill of The Chase

#5: Altering My Future

• My story is a work of Fiction, Names, Characters, Businesses, Places, Events and Incidents are either the products of the Author's Imagination or used in a Fictitious manner. Any ressemblance to actual Persons, living or dead or actual events is purely Coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, or transmitted in any forms by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or any retrieval system without permission of the author.

I don't plagiarism.

The whole part of this story was owned by the author imagination only.

LASTLY, I'm not a professional writer, so expect different types of errors. (ex. typographical errors, grammatical errors, misspelled words, etc.) If you even encounter one, please leave a comment so I can edit it. 

That's all. Thanks, and I hope you understand everything that is written above. Happy reading!

©All Rights Reserve. sieraphic.
2024.