come break down these walls • Ana De Armas

Y/n Winters, an assassin on the run from the FBI. When Miranda is assigned by the chief  of the Federal Bureau of Investigation to find and arrest you, she is bond by one thing: You are her ex-lover.

The department didn't know that Miranda once dated the assassin they're looking for. After all, history between you and Miranda disappeared into thin air the moment you two parted ways.

You went on the bad side of society, while Miranda stood by the good side.

" You see that plane across from you?"

" Yeah, not hard to miss," Miranda spoke to the chief that was at the other side of the line

" Get on it. Y/n is in Spain. " He ordered, hanging up the call.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Madrid, Spain

18:38 pm

" Come on, baby. You don't need to fight me," You huffed out, your forearms helping you block the hits Miranda was throwing your way.

" Do you think I don't know what you've done, Y/n? You bombed an airport full of civilians! You killed innocent people!," She yelled, her slender leg going directly for a hit to your calf.

You groaned loudly at the strike, falling on your knees to the floor. Before the Agent could swing another punch to your face, you grabbed her by the wrist," I did not bomb that airport, Miranda!," You shouted, immediately shoving her down to the floor.

She breathed out at the slam against the concrete, as you hovered on top of her, holding her down.
" Everyone knows it was you, Y/n. Why do you think I'm here!?," Miranda stared at you, trying to free her arms from your grip.