Abandoned Mall

Abandoned Mall

requested: where Alicia Clark falls in love with a girl (reader) for the first time, but doesn't know how to deal with her feelings

When the zombie outbreak hit Los Angeles, California, Alicia and her brother Nick were left to survive the commencement. They both learned new skills and adopted new attitudes in order to keep afloat as civilization collapsed around them.

Nick was a brave and selfless recovering heroin addict. While her sister Alicia, was the fiery yet compassionate sibling. They both managed to keep each other alive, and out of harm from either walkers or tight-fisted survivors.

Before the zombie outbreak made appearance, Alicia was your regular teenager. She was careless and loved to have fun with her friends. She also had a high school sweetheart, a boyfriend, and she cared about him dearly. That was until he was bitten the following day the epidemic hit. Alycia was devastated. And even more so, when her parents were also modified into one of those things.

She only had her brother, and they promised to keep each other free from danger, no matter what.

A year later, Alicia and Nick were inspecting an abandoned mall. Looking for some food or water to pack on their backpacks, but making sure to do everything stealthily. They knew a mall was not a safe spot to rummage, but starvation was getting the best of them.

As they inspected the shopping center, and merging in and out of the stores, they were unable to find anything. All was out of stock, picked up by others survivors.

Alicia was irritated, but her older brother was happy that he was able to at least find his favorite childhood board game,

" CandyLand. "

He stashed it inside his backpack, and continued following Alicia out of the toy store.

It was until then, Alicia stopped on her tracks, Nick doing the same, when they heard a loud shriek come from down the hallway of the mall. They quickly took cover behind the nearest wall, and bent down.

 They quickly took cover behind the nearest wall, and bent down