Ice Cream Parlor ( Nadine )

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

You and Nadine are sisters. After you called her asking where mom was at; her jester side came out, messing around with you.

" Mom's boobs are jangling around a dentist's face. See it, Y/n, see mom's titties all up in that dentist's face "

" Nadine, what the fuck!," You shouted, from the other side of the line

" Nadine, what the fuck!," You shouted, from the other side of the line. " I'm serious, where's mom?"

" At the dentist, stupid," She replied. " Where are YOU? aren't you supposed to be home by now?"

" Well, that's exactly why I'm trying to contact her. I'm taking Maddy to the ice cream parlor."

" Maddy? What the hell, Y/n! Are you dating her?! I don't like her, Y/n. That's a hard pass from me!"

" Nobody asked for your opinion, Nadine."

" Sureeee," Nadine trailed the word," But seriously, don't you dare date her! I can't stand her, she's like a Barbie wannabe," Nadine expressed, groaning.

" Bye, Nadine," As you were about to hang up the phone, not wanting to hear her useless complaints, she shouted over the phone.

" WAITTTT! Y/n, can you bring me some chocolate ice cream? Double scoop, with almonds and cookie dough, please..."

" I'm actually not going to the ice cream parlor, Nadine. Im going to her house," You explained your actual plans. "I'm going to have Maddy's boobs jangling around my face. See it, Nadine, see Maddy's titties all up in my face," You returned the same antic she gave you, hanging up the phone.

Nadine scoffed. " This sneaky little bitch."