Maddy's Diary

a peek through Maddy's vulnerable side after you broke up with her,

her diary.

June 12th, 2021

June 12th, 2021

where are you? I ask myself. I know is not my business, but this have me hopeless.

Who are you kissing now? Do you tell her she's your world too?

and I'm here, losing sleep over you...

──────

June 13th, 2021

you're not in bed with me, but you're definitely on my mind.

the night is boring, tbh. I thought of texting you, but, I knew how you were feeling.. so I didn't do it. You didn't want to know anything about me anymore...

──────

June 14th, 2021

I failed to be what you needed...

I miss your face. I miss getting lost in your words as I contemplated your features. I miss you, Y/n.

──────

June 15th, 2021

I'm drugged right now, and I miss you.

──────

June 16th, 2021

after we broke up, it rained. And it's been like that every since you left.

──────

June 17th, 2021

im listening to our song, and I need to stop doing it. Is not healthy. fuckk :(

──────

June 18th, 2021

sometimes memories are the worst punishments.

How can I erase them?

──────

June 19th, 2021

I went over my gallery, and ended up deleting all of our pictures. We had over 3,000 pictures together, and I did reminisce each one of them before deleting them forever.

──────

June 20th, 2021

maybe my destiny is to be alone? People get close to me, but eventually they end up leaving...

──────

June 21st, 2021

I've been going out a lot with my friends. But every time I'm having fun, there's a moment where my mind drifts off to you, and my day gets ruined. You ruined me. I can't have fun without thinking of you.

──────

June 22nd, 2021

is she better than me?

──────

June 23rd, 2021

I miss myself so much.

──────

June 24th, 2021

Everything will be okay....eventually. Right?