Waitress - Cheryl

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You went to a diner with your new girlfriend to have a meal. Unexpectedly, the waitress that was going to be taking care of your table, was nonetheless, than your ex-girlfriend; Cheryl.

" How are we doing here, everything good?," Cheryl appeared, asking how the meal was so far. It has passed an hour since you've been at the restaurant, and you were desperately wanting to leave already.

Your girlfriend gave her a smile, nodding.

" It was absolutely delightful! Can we get the cheesecake? We would love to try that for dessert," Your girlfriend requested, and you remained looking down at the table. You didn't need to see her.

" Of course, I can. I didn't know she liked cheesecake, though. Last time I remember, she wasn't a big fan of cheese," Cheryl disclosed, looking down at you.

You shifted uncomfortably on the booth, and your girlfriend looked at the waitress confused, and then at you

You shifted uncomfortably on the booth, and your girlfriend looked at the waitress confused, and then at you. " Babe, you know her?"

You looked at your partner with a soft smile, and shook your head. " No, we don't know each other. I came here before with my dad, and that day she so happened to be the waitress. I remember telling her that I didn't like cheese when I was ordering my food," You lied, and your girlfriend pouted.

Cheryl rolled her eyes.

" Babe, why didn't you tell me?," She asked, looking up to the waitress. " I'm so glad you mentioned it. We're still getting to know each other," Your girlfriend giggled, and Cheryl nodded at her with a fake smile.

" Oh, it's okay. But remember, communication is key to a healthy relationship," Cheryl advised.
" My ex girlfriend was very reserved, didn't used to tell me much. Then later on, I found out she was cheating on me," She laughed, and you gulped nervously. " Funny enough, they always downgrade. Because her new girlfriend is horrendous. Poor thing. I hope she treats her right, though. But you know, once a cheater, always a cheater," Cheryl added, your girlfriend befuddled at what was going on.

" Can we get the receipt? We are actually done," You stated, finally looking at Cheryl in the eyes. She had a mischievous grin plastered on her lips.

" Aw, so no dessert then?," Cheryl asked sarcastically, and you shook your head in response.

" No, please get us the receipt. We are leaving."

" Of course, honeycomb. I'll get that for you," Cheryl replied, calling you by the nickname she used to call you back when you two were dating. As she departed from the table, you took a deep breath.

You were never coming back here.

And your girlfriend at the other side, was looking at you with hundred of questions lingering around her mind.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵