Happy Halloween • Sabrina Carpenter

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

🎃

🎃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was 11:00pm, just an hour left for Halloween Day to be over. Sabrina was alone at the cinema, sweeping the lounge area for popcorn scourings. Her coworker/friend, had left two hours prior to go to a halloween party. She wasn't a party animal, so doing that favor of covering her shift wasn't debatable.

The cinema was already closed, and Sabrina was just finishing up her tasks. She was tired, and just wanted to go home and listen to All I Want For Christmas is you by Mariah Carey. She calculated that by the time she arrived home, it was already going to be November 1st; and for Sabrina, it was a must to listen to Mariah Carey christmas album as soon as November rolled in.

As she continued to tidy the lounge, Sabrina soon enough got her scare of the night when someone creeped up behind her, and spooked her with a ' boo' and tap on her shoulders. Sabrina turned around in a haste, terrified when she saw someone dressed as Ghostface.

It didn't take much, until you started to giggle, taking off your mask and revealing yourself to the blonde.

" Oh god, I wish I could've recorded that!," You laughed, and Sabrina seemed a little bit more at ease when she saw it was you.

She went ahead and shoved your shoulder with a sigh. " That wasn't funny, Y/n. I could've fainted!"

" But you didn't," You smirked at her. " And it's Halloween. I needed to spook you in someway, Sabri." You added, going ahead and pulling her in for a hug which she didn't denied. " By the way, why are you alone and with the doors unlocked? This is telling me you were hoping for someone to scare you, didn't you?," You joked, drawing away from the embrace to look at her in the eyes.

" Haha, real funny," Sabrina sarcastically replied, followed with a smile. " Olivia left earlier to go to a halloween bash at Billie's, and I genuinely forgot to lock the entrance doors. So no, I didn't want to be spooked," She answered you with a chuckle, and quirked her eyebrow ready to ask you a question. " And why are you here and not at that party? You're friends with Billie."