The Five Senses • Elena Gilbert

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

" You like my sister, don't you?," Damon made an appearance from behind Elena's back, startling her.

" God, Damon! Can you stop making an entrance like that?," She groaned, your brother grinning ear to ear

" And can you stop staring at her while she talks to our mother? That's creepy, Elena," Damon smirked, Elena nudging him on his shoulder. " Y/n likes bold, confident girls. So if you wanna catch her eye, you better put aside that shyness."

Elena rolled her eyes at his remark. " I'm not going to be straightforward about my feelings, Damon."

" Why not? "

" Because even though I like her, I can't ruin our friendship," Elena explained, and he laughed.

" Oh boy, so you're never going to tell her you like her? "

" I mean, I will...eventually. But, not now Damon. I'm not ready to lose her."

" Can I tell you a secret, darling?," He asked, and Elena looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

" What? "

" You do know me and Y/n are vampires, right? "

" Yeah, I know that," Elena nodded.

" And you do know we have very good senses right? "

" Um, yeah. But what's the secret, Damon? "

" Well, let me just say that even though she's down there talking to my mother," He pointed down at you with a smirk. " She's definitely hearing our conversation loud and clear..," He laughed, Elena's eyes widening in horror.

You giggled at his comment, turning around to take a glimpse at your brother and Elena.

" You see? Y/n now knows you like her," Damon waved at you, proud of the interrogation he just had with Elena. " But don't worry, Elena. She likes you too. "

You smiled at Elena, giving her a quick wink.

She was panicking, wanting to disappear from this awkward situation.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆