The Barn

highly inspired by the Disney movie, Starstruck.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

You were a pop singer, well known around your state of Tennessee and the world. After crashing your car on a barn while escaping paparazzis, you met a beautiful blonde girl.

She was pissed, but she recognized who you were. Her sister was obsessed with you, with posters all over her room. So it was impossible for her not to know you.

" Oh, so you're that singer, right?"

" Shit, I'm so sorry about your barn, I'll pay for it

" Shit, I'm so sorry about your barn, I'll pay for it. How much do you want? I-I can give you whatever you want, please. Just don't call the cops. I don't want anyone knowing I'm here, please," You begged, ignoring her question. The last thing you wanted was paparazzis knowing your location.

She laughed sarcastically. " I don't want your stupid money! You killed Franco and Lily!"

" Franco and Lily?! Oh my god? Did I kill humans too? Where?!," Your eyes widened, going around the crash site and seeing if your accident was more than just killing the farm animals.

" No, you stupid! The cows," she pointed at the death cows who were laying on the hay. " You killed them, and money is not going to bring them back!"

You sighed in relieve, " Okay, um, I'm sorry. But please, just let me give you the money. I know that won't bring them back, but it'll help you get yourself more animals and fix this whole mess I did," You immediately took your phone out,
" Can I have your number so I can wire the money?"

" You're unbelievable, " She rolls her eyes.
" But, fine. I want 10,000," She ordered, and you nodded in approval. Thank god she didn't took this to court. It would've been a spicy headline for the paparazzis.

After she gave you her phone number, you transfer her the money she requested.

" Now, what are you going to do with the car? I don't want it here," she stated, crossing her arms.