We work so well • Lili Reinhart

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Why by Sabrina Carpenter

" Okay, are you guys ready to order?," The waitress stood by your booth table, smiling ear to ear as she held her sticky notes on hand.

" Yes, absolutely!," You smiled, your girlfriend taking a sip of her milkshake as she watched you go first with your request.

Eventually, the waitress left the table with both of your desired plates written on her notes, and went ahead to the chef's counter.

While they prepared the food, you looked at Lili. " You like the milkshake?"

" Of course, baby. Thank you," She smiled, and you reciprocated it back. " This place it's beautiful. How you found out about it?"

" My friend recommended it to me. He comes here like four times a week," You giggled, answering her question.

After you had a chat with your girlfriend and enjoyed a sip of her milkshake,which indeed-was good, the waitress finally came with the food.

" Thank you so much," You thanked her, as she placed the plates on the table.

" Of course, no problem! Enjoy," She smiled, departing from the area.

You immediately dug in, and took a bite of your philly steak. " God, this is really good," You savored it, noticing how Lili was skimming through her food, quite disappointed. " What's wrong, babe?"

She looked at you, and smiled lightly. " My tacos have chopped onions when I told her i didn't want none on them," Lili whispered, giggling. " But it's okay, i'll take them out.."

" No, babe....let's call her over. It's obviously a mistake," You shook your head, ready to call the waitress but she held your hand immediately.

" No, baby! It's fine. I'll take them out," She shyly responded.

Lili was introvert, while you were extrovert. You two were so different in many things, but the relationship still worked so well. So it was safe to say, a booming call grabbed the waitress attention. " Excuse me! "

The lady immediately came to the table, and you pointed at Lili's plate. " I'm sorry for the bother, but my girlfriend asked for tacos with no onions, and they have onions," You explained, and the waitress apologized for the inconvenience.

" Oh i'm so sorry about that, I'll have the chef make you another one," The lady beg pardon again, Lili awkwardly handing her the plate back.

Once she left, Lili giggled, slapping your hand playfully. " Oh my god, baby! This was so embarrassing!"

" Why? They should be the one embarrassed," You smiled, Lili giving you a fond look with her eyes. She really was glad to have you as her girlfriend.

" I love you," She laughed, and you gave her a grin back.

" I love you more, babe."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵