Ex Lovers • Sam Carpenter

* Amber is not ghostface on this one-shot *

┏━━━ ━━━┓

You and Sam dated; but after the loathsome breakup; she ended up packing her things, and leaving Woodsboro. That was the last time you ever saw her again.

A year later, your sister Amber was at the hospital. Her girlfriend Tara, was stabbed by a masked killer; whose identity was still unknown.

When you went to the hospital to see how Tara was doing, your heart sunk when you saw Sam in the room. She was Tara's sister, so it was obvious that she was going to be there. But with so many unfinished business, it was safe to say you were taken aback.

Seeing her again, was causing you to remember so many memories; you wished to forget.

Sam was completely dazed when she saw you, but didn't say anything. The relationship was concluded because of you, so it was predictable of her to remain hushed.

" So, um-she's doing a bit better," Amber broke the awkward encounter you two were having, by explaining her girlfriend's health status.

Tara had previously mentioned you that Sam's reasonings of leaving Woodsboro was because she couldn't stand seeing you in every corner she went. Woodsboro was filled with so many reminders of why the relationship didn't work out; that she decided to escape from it.

You couldn't blame her, it was your fault she decided to end things. After finding you making out with Mindy at one of the parties she threw with her brother Chad, Sam was devastated.

" Oh, that's good," You smiled gently at Tara, who was sitting down on the hospital cot; holding Amber's hand.

You and Mindy regretted badly that night. You two didn't like each other that way. But beers, behind beers, alcohol jeopardized your relationship with Sam.