Chapter 43

Yoohyeon's POV

And just like that, we had the best holidays in my life. It was the best month in my life. And soon. without me realising it summer was over. We soon started college. The maknaes were worried but we all helped them get used to how college worked and they soon were fine. Bora, Siyeon, Handong and Minji had finished college. Handong was working as a designer at Bora's company, Bora was the boss now along with her father, Siyeon was the vice president and Minji was the boss of her company now. Of course none of them let their dreams go. Handong still liked to sing same goes for Siyeon. They were both covering songs and uploaded them on YouTube. They had a channel together and they called it SiDong. Bora was still attending those dance classes. She couldn't make it that often cause of her work but she tried her best. She really liked dancing. As for Minji, well, she prefered singing for me and our friends. She wanted to focus more on her company. But she was sometimes singing in SiDong's videos as a guest. And she was also going sometimes to Bora's dancing team too.

It was October; afternoon. It was raining heavily outside. I was at my room studying. I had so many tests the upcoming week. It was Friday though. So I could still study at the weekend. But I wanted to study today too. I had so much stuff to do and I was getting anxious a lot lately. Minji was staying with me this past few weeks. I couldn't sleep without her. I also didn't have much time to cook for myself so I wasn't eating. Minji tried her best to convince me to take care of myself till she couldn't take it anymore and moved in with me to take care of me by herself. I had insomnia too, and of course I had panic attacks too. So she wanted to be there for me and help me get better. She had work too, so she couldn't take care of me all the time. But she tried her best, for me. And I was more than glad that she did.

"Aish!" I yelled frustrated. I was trying so much to study. But I was so tired to continue. I was studying all the afternoon. And before I could even realised it it was night time.

"Are you ok puppy?" Minji asked me. She was at my bed reading some stuff for work.

"I'm ok." I mumbled and tried to focus on my studying again. I fixed my glasses and started biting my pen out of frustration. I knew I could do this. It wasn't that hard yet...I was sure I was close to another breakdown... when I felt warm hands around my shoulders.

"You don't seem though." Minji said and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Well, I'm kinda tired."

"Yes you are. You are very tired, not just kinda."

"Fine fine. I'm really tired. College is so tough. How did you manage to pass the exams especially with everything that happened last year?" I asked her referring to her father and Seri. If you ask me where was Seri, well, she was back to Russia. She couldn't stay for more. But she promised she would come every summer for holidays. We were still in touch but she had to focus on her college too.

"Well, I tried my best. And I'm sure you will too. You just need a break now. Let's go eat something and then I can massage you. I can feel that you are so tense and tired." She said massaging my shoulders a bit. I moaned accidentally.

"I'm sorry." I said immediately.

"Don't be. You know that I love it anyway. I love everything about you Yoo."

"I know. I love everything about you too Minji." She kissed me softly and we headed to the kitchen. She cooked me something special and we ate talking peacefully. Then we went back to my room and she did as she had promised. I was feeling so good and relaxed after that massage. I really needed it. Then Minji cuddled me till we both fell asleep. I was glad she noticed how bad I was feeling and tried to help me for once again before I had my breakdown. She didn't like it seeing me like this so she did her best to prevent it from happening.