Chapter 32

Minji's POV

And after two hours we were outside Siyeon's new house. Her father's house was a big one. Even bigger than her mother's. I have been here a few times as a kid. But later on Siyeon stopped talking to her father and going to see him in general so I never went here again. It was good that her life was back to normal again. She was finally talking and living with father. She needed him in her life as a kid a lot. She also was with Bora again. And they were living together too. She was the happiest person alive. Everyone could see that. She was smiling a lot, she was talking more, she was laughing more, she was teasing more. She was a whole new person. She was like what she used to be. And I was happy and relieved for that.

Siyeon, Bora and Gahyeon went outside with stuff in their hands. They guided us to the big black car and we packed our things at the back of the car. We went inside the car and of course Seri sat next to me. I wished Yoohyeon was sitting next to me. But she sat in the back of the car with Gahyeon and Yeri. In front of them was Handong and Dami, then it was us and then it was Siyeon who was driving and Bora.

"It's like going for a family trip!" Gahyeon shouted happily. And she was right. It felt like it.

"Yeah you are right. Me and Minji are the mom and dad, Siyeon is our adopted child, you, Yeri and Yoohyeon are our children, Handong is your aunt and Dami is your cousin, and AleXa is... our dog!" Bora said laughing. We were all laughing too.

"I think Yoohyeon resembles more like a dog though!" Seri said a bit annoyed. I knew she was, even if she was hiding it behind that big bright smile of hers.

"Yeah, she would be a perfect puppy. Am I right?" Bora asked me and Yoohyeon and we both nodded. I looked at her smiling.

"She is my puppy, of course she is the best one for this character!" I said proudly. She smiled shyly and looked outside the window. Seri looked at both of us annoyed.

"Was that necessary? Really? In front of me?" She whispered to me.

"It was friendly. I'm just like that with her all the time."

"Yeah, only with her though!"

"You are not my dad to tell me what to do Seri!" I whispered a bit angrily now.

"Yeah, I'm not. But I'm your GIRLFRIEND!" She whispered angrily now.

"You don't show any affection, you avoid me, you ignore me. This is too much JiU. How am I supposed to be your girlfriend when you aren't even behaving like I am? Your dad won't like it if I'll tell him." She whispered to me. She sounded hurt at first and then, she tried to be cute but at the same time she threatened me in a way.

"Fine, fine! Geez!" I said annoyed. I signaled her to rest her head on my chest and she did smiling happily. She immediately hugged my waist and I couldn't feel worse. My love of my life was a few seats away and I was here with someone else in my arms. But Yoohyeon didn't love me like I did. But still... I didn't want to be with someone I didn't love. Yet here I was doing so...

We were driving for many hours. It was dark outside. And the only ones awake was me and Siyeon now. Seri was sleeping soundly in my arms and I could finally feel a little free. Only those hours I felt free. When she wasn't around me or when she wasn't talking to me which ment she was sleeping, like now. I could let my emotions take the best of me and I could finally think freely. Cause with her on my side all the time, I couldn't even think properly. She always reminded me of my dad and his plans and all that and this only brought me headaches.

I looked through the mirror and saw Yoohyeon sleeping soundly too. She had rested her head on the window. I knew exactly why. Next to her was Gahyeon and she was sleeping on Yeri's arm. Yoohyeon didn't want to ruin the mood of the couple so...she preferred to hit her head on the window. Because she was indeed hitting her head on the window now. If I could I would be next to her hugging her and protecting her head as much as I could. But I couldn't of course... She was so beautiful while sleeping. Well, she was beautiful in general.