Chapter 39

Yoohyeon's POV

Next morning, I woke up between Minji's hands. I wasn't at the couch anymore and I wasn't wearing my clothes either. I was wearing some purple pajamas actually. Minji's hug felt so warm and comfortable. I nuzzled closer on her neck.

"Mh~ Morning puppy." Minji said in her sleepy, hoarse voice. I could never get used to her morning voice. It always gave me chills down my spine. And I couldn't still believe that she was here. And that I was in her arms. She kissed my head and then my ear and that was enough to make me move my head from her neck and look at her. I was blushing again.

"Unnie! Don't do that!"

"You started it." She said chuckling.

"Yeah, but-"

"Morning to you too love!" She said rolling her eyes playfully.

"Yah! I was going to tell you that! But you started teasing me!" I growled cutely.

"Yeah yeah. Sureee!"

"But it's true!" I insisted.

"You are a really playful puppy. Not so innocent, I see." She said smiling evilly. Her hands on my waist started moving dangerously on my body and soon I couldn't stop laughing. She was tickling me.

"Yah! Unnie!" I was yelling at her to stop between my laughs but it was useless. I was laughing so hard and I was sure I was going to pee myself or even worse, to faint. Minji soon stopped. She was looking at me straight in my eyes smiling.

"I thought I was going to faint!" I yelled at her still laughing a bit.

"You know, your laugh is the best I've ever heard. I can listen to it all day." She said.

"That was so cringe!"

"You like it though." She said smirking even more.

"Yeah, whatever. My laugh is terrible unnie. You should really check your ears." I said and tried to stand up.

"Nah ah! It's true!" Minji said and dragged me down on the bed again.

"Let's stay here for awhile. I just want to have you in my arms for a little more." Minji said lovingly and nuzzled her head on my neck this time.

"Fine." I gave up.

"You want it too anyway. Stop complaining." She said smirking. I felt her lips on my neck and it made me shudder. I felt my body heat up.

"Yoohyeonnie... I'm sorry that you had to suffer all those nights without me. I know how you struggle with insomnia."

"It's fine unnie."

"You always say that. Is it though?"

"Even if it isn't, it's in the past now. We can't change anything. So it's fine for me. Really. Cause now you are back. And that's all that matters to me."

"Yoohyeon, oh my gosh! I love you so much you know that?" I nodded. But I felt like she wanted to hear me saying the same too. She nuzzled her head on my neck again, messing with me once again! This unnie really!

"Unnie..." I said.

"I'm sorry. I'll stop." She said and moved a bit.

"I love you. And I'll never get tired of telling you that." She said and kissed me. I kissed her back. But my stomach grumbled. We both laughed and broke the kiss.

"My puppy is hungry." Minji said and touched my tummy.

"Yeah, I am." I agreed.

"I am too. Really hungry." I wasn't sure if she was referring to the food actually or me anymore. I knew Minji was bolder to some things. And being away from me for this long...it would just...made her greedier to have me. I knew she could wait for me. But at the same time I didn't want her to have a hard time too. She was staring at me smiling seductively.