Chapter 24 (TW)

Yoohyeon's POV

"Yoohyeon, your...your mother... left us. Forever."

"W-what?" I asked him. It sounded in almost a whisper. I was frozen. My legs were wobbling. And soon gave up. I fell on the ground and all I could feel was my broken heart. It hurt so much. I was crying helplessly on the floor. And later on, on the hospital too. I said my last goodbyes to her and then, uncle offered me to come to his house. I agreed. I needed someone by my side. We were both crying all day. I had texted Dami earlier that my mom left us and I had to go see her for the last time. And also, her funeral was going to be tomorrow at 4 pm. I was so broken, so helpless, so lonely now...

The next thing I remember was me on my mom's grave. Saying my last goodbyes to her once again. I was crying so hard. I remember the girls hugging me and trying to comfort me. But it was useless. I was crying there for hours. I was alone. I was left alone. And I thought everything was going to be fine. I thought, when the doctors said that she moved her finger, that she might wake up soon. Guess I was wrong... 

Hoping was useless. Hoping was such a silly thing to do. Hope was... such a dumb thing to believe in...

And months passed by. I was closed up to my apartment. Not talking to anyone. Not even Dami. I didn't even know where my phone was. I was so lost.

"This can't continue Yoohyeon. If you won't go to college anymore, you have to come to the agency at least. It will help you distract your mind." Taeyeon told me once. And I heard her. I was lifeless anyway. So sacrificing my life to help others was the only thing I could do for my life to be meaningful. To help others too.

It was summer time when Taeyeon aunty gave me a really dangerous task. This time I wasn't going to stay at the agency. And this time, it had to do with a really familiar person to me. Lee Siyeon...

(Ignore Minji please

(Ignore Minji please. She is not there with Yoohyeon of course! I just couldn't include a picture with Yoohyeon and not Minji next to her. I'm such a huge JiYoo shipper, lmfao XD)

I was wearing my black suit, my hair in a high ponytail. My face serious as every other time. I was waiting at Taeyeon's office for my team to arrive. Soon, Taeyeon came in with some men that were wearing black. She told us what we had to do and then left. We took our black big van and left to go to the house we were sent to.

"Good morning Miss. Jeon. You called agents to come and protect your house cause you felt threatened. We are here." One of the men I had to cooperate said. She welcomed us and we went in. We started putting cameras all over her house and searching for hints. Soon, I had view of every corner of the house. And as I was working on my iPad, Siyeon came in the house. She saw the men and then she saw me too. She was shocked.

"Yoohyeon? What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I'm working with them." I simply said. She rushed to me and hugged me when she realized I was really there. I hugged her back.