Chapter 10

Yoohyeon's POV

After two weeks, Minji and I were closer than I could ever expect! I hadn't gone to her house yet but she had come to mine. Most of days she was there. Siyeon and I weren't in good terms still. We had just gotten a little better. We were talking a bit and we were cooperating a little better. Siyeon still hated my guts and she still didn't want me to be friends with her friends. But that was impossible. Both Bora and Minji were closer to me now. Siyeon hadn't threatened me again. Especially when I had told her that they were the ones that were always looking for me and not the other way. I was afraid though that Siyeon was going to make her move. And I was right...

One Monday morning, when I went to school Bora found me and started shouting at me. I couldn't understand what actually cause she was speaking too fast and yelling too much. Minji from behind her was trying to hold her back from hitting me. She wasn't even looking at me. Handong was trying to hold Bora too and she was looking at me disappointed by me. What had just happened?

"I hate you!" Bora yelled in the end and left rushing to her class. I couldn't understand what happened. I tried to ask Dami but she was also cold to me. Dami knew me. She couldn't do this to me. How? What happened? I tried to talk to her all day. But it was useless.

When it was our vocal class Bora couldn't let Siyeon sit with me to practice. But in the end she let her cause the teacher told her so. She told her to sit as far away from me as she could though. She didn't even look at me.

We were practicing in silence till I asked Siyeon what happened. She didn't answer me. Why was everyone ignoring me? What was wrong?

A few days passed and no one told me what had happened. The students were talking even more about me and made me feel like I was a burden. But I didn't care about that. My friends weren't talking to me and they were ignoring me too. Siyeon never came again to my house for practice. We met at Bora's house and she was always in front of us. It was driving me crazy. One morning I took Dami from her hand and we went to the rooftop. I didn't let her hand.

"Tell me what the fuck is going wrong Lee Yubin. Why aren't you talking to me? I won't let you go till you tell me!" I shouted frustrated. She tried to escape without telling me anything. But I was holding her tightly.

"Please Yubin-ah." I pleaded her crying this time. She was my best friend. My soulmate. She knew me more than anyone else. How could she just stop talking to me? What had happened? I deserved to know for fuck sake!

"Siyeon unnie said you kissed her. On the lips."

"Eh?"

"You don't remember? She even has a video of you and her at the club. You both were dancing. She told us that you two went out cause you wanted to give it a chance. To become friends like everyone else in our group. But she said that when you two were dancing you suddenly kissed her. And you didn't stop there. She tried to stop you but you were unstoppable. Fortunately she managed to escape. But she was covered with hickeys all over her neck and lips. You don't remember? You were the one kissing her!" Dami was mad and she was looking at me with a disgust stare. Then I remember what she was talking about. Me and Siyeon had gone to a club one night. The night before the girls stopped talking to me.

"How could you!" Dami yelled at me.

"I did nothing!"

"And the video?"

"I don't remember doing something like that. Maybe I was drunk? Please Yubin! You need to believe me! I don't even like Siyeon like that!"

"And the video?" Dami asked again, definitely not convinced with what I had just said.