Chapter 40

Yoohyeon's POV

"Yoohyeon?" She mumbled softly. It almost sounded like a soft moan. It gave me chill but it also made that feeling, that desire even stronger. I moved closer and touched her lips with my own. At first, it was just a peck. I moved back to look at her. Her eyes were screaming at me to kiss her deeper. Her gaze was hypnotizing. Full of passion and love. It pulled me closer. So I did. I kissed her again. Slowly but carefully. The addicting taste that I loved so much was there. Begging me for more. So I did. It was slow but passionate. I felt so powerful. So loved. And the way she was responding to my kisses, it made me even more hooked on her lips.

But then, Minji took the lead. She started kissing me deeper. And soon, I felt weak, once again. She bit my bottom lip asking me for permission and I just simply opened my mouth letting her in. And as the kiss was getting deeper and deeper, her tongue was exploring my whole mouth too. I didn't even try to 'fight' for domination. I had lost long ago. She was moaning into the kiss and soon I found myself doing the same. It was just too hot! Too addictive!

"Yas!!!! My ship!!!" Bora yelled.

"Finally!" Siyeon yelled too.

"It's YooJi then! You saw how Yoohyeon kissed her? She is just a pro!" Dami said.

"Nah! It's JiYoo! You saw how Minji took the lead? It was just so easy for her! Yoohyeon is so weak for her! She is a bottom and that's too obvious! Just admit that you lost!" Bora said challenging the others once again. I soon became aware of the whole situation and stopped kissing Minji. My heart was beating rapidly again and I was trembling. Minji broke the kiss and hugged me kissing my forehead.

"Thanks. I needed a distraction." She mumbled softly. I looked at her. She was blushing. I was blushing too.

"Are you blushing unnie?" I teased her a bit.

"Yeah... well... it was so unexpected. And... it felt really good..." She admitted now blushing even more.

"I love you..." I blurted out looking at her pretty face.

"You what?" She asked me shocked.

"I-...I said, that I love you. A lot unnie." I said trying to look at her in her eyes. I was never good with the eye contact but I wanted her to know how I felt for her. So I tried to look at her deep in the eyes for once. She smiled from ear to ear. She hugged me tightly and then stepped back just a bit to look at me.

"I love you too. It feels so amazing when you say it." She said happily. She then kissed me again.

"I'm still freezing though. We should really follow your plan and start swimming." She said breaking the kiss leaving me breathless and wanting more of her. But I did as she told me to. I took a deep breath and dived underwater. I liked the feeling of the cold water all over my body. As I got up to take a breath Minji said,

"Let's do what you did. Together. And when we will be underwater let's open our eyes." I nodded and we dived ourselves underwater again. I opened my eyes. My vision was a bit blurry but I could see Minji looking at me too. She swam closer to me and held both of my hands smiling. I smiled back. Her black hair, were moving slowly along with her. She was so gorgeous even under water and even if my vision was blurred. She then held my hands and kissed me. It was addicting even underwater. It was hot and cold at the same time. But we soon swam up to breathe.

"What was that? I thought you were going to choke me or something for a second there!" I said.

"You liked it though!" She said playfully and winked at me.

"Yeah...I did..."

"Enough lovebirds! Let's play something!" Bora yelled.

"I love it when she call us that." Minji said. I nodded.