Chapter 21

Minji's POV

We were playing cards till we got tired. We then went to sit on the couch with the rest of the girls and watched the movie. It got really late and only me and Handong were awake now.

"We should take them to their beds." I told her. She yawned.

"How? It's so hard to wake them up. Especially some of them like Bora and Siyeon." She complained tiredly.

"We can try." I shook the girls and luckily they stood up and went to their beds. The maknaes of course. Cause Bora and Siyeon were sleeping heavily. I tried to wake them up but it seemed so difficult.

"Let them be. The couch is big and comfy anyway." Handong said. She took the sleepy Dami by her hand and left. I shook Yoohyeon and luckily she woke up too.

"Come on puppy. Let's go to bed."

"Mhhh" she mumbled and nodded. We lay down to our bed and she immediately hugged me and continued sleeping peacefully like before. I smiled. This time she didn't hesitate to hug me like the previous times. I caressed her hair and observed her pretty, sleeping face for a while. Till I got tired and fell asleep.

___

The next morning I woke up with Yoohyeon in my arms. I was so happy having her in my arms. I was feeling so lonely every time I woke up without her. I wanted to make things clear between us. I wanted her to know that I loved her and it's not just for fun and not in a friendly way, but a romantic one.

She came closer to me nuzzling her face on my neck more.

"Mhhh" she mumbled waking up. She looked up and saw me smiling. She smiled back. Her grey hair all over her face, her sleepy grey eyes looking straight into mine.

"Morning" she said with her sleepy voice. I always loved that voice of hers. It was hoarse and softer at the same time. It always made me feel goosebumps all over my body.

"Good morning little pup!" I said and pinched her nose. She nuzzled back on my neck again.

"Do you love my neck more than me?" I teased her pretending to be hurt.

"Shut up. What time is it?" She mumbled on my neck. I felt my body burning. Why was she mumbling and especially on my neck?

"It's still early. Go back to sleep." I said.

"And what about you?"

"I'll look at you on your sleep. I want to be sure that you will be fine and that you won't have any nightmares."

"Unnie, just go back to sleep too." She mumbled again. After just a few minutes soft snoring was heard. Pabo Yoohyeon. She was already asleep. I fell asleep too later on.

___

"Good morning lovebirds!" Bora shouted and came in our room without even knocking. I opened my eyes already too scared cause it was so sudden.

"Aish, Bora! Can you knock on the door first? You scared the shit out of me!" I growled.

"Minji swearing in the morning means trouble Bora." Siyeon said from behind her.

"I'm not scared of her." Bora said confidently.

"You don't remember what she did to us yesterday? She took our phones for all the day! I can't live without my phone!" Siyeon said pissed.

"Oh come on! It's just a phone. Plus, we have so many things to do! So you can live without it. Wait, you say you can't live without it but you can live without me? I'm hurt Lee Siyeon!"