Chapter 31

Yoohyeon's POV

The next moment I opened my eyes all I could see was darkness. And all I could feel was the pain in my chest. Where was I? It didn't matter anyway. I couldn't remember. But I knew what I was feeling. It was pain. I was heartbroken and lonely. And I was feeling lost. So lost...

I opened my eyes again gasping for air. For a second everything in front of me was white. I could see nothing. I was sweating a lot and I felt like someone or something was chasing me. I took a few deep breaths in and blinked my eyes several times. Everything around me seemed to clear slowly slowly. I was at a house. But it wasn't mine. I looked around and that's when I spotted people.

"She is awake..."

"Yoo? Are you alright?"

"Yoo?"

"Yoohyeon?"

"Yoohyeon?"

"Yoohyeon?"

They were calling my name. But I could barely hear them. Their voices were blurred. I could also hear a weird, deafening noise. Like a scream. It made my head hurt. It was throbbing actually. My ears were hurting too. Then I felt someone tagging me on my shoulder and then I heard Dami talking to me. This time clearly.

"Yoo? Are you alright?" I looked at her. And she was there. She was really there. And everything around me was clear now too. That noise was nowhere to be heard. And I finally understood where I was. I was at Bora's place. And those people were the girls. Including Minji and her girlfriend. She was sitting at the couch next to mine and Dami's and she was looking at me anxiously.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"What just... happened?" I asked her.

"You fell asleep on Bora's couch. We were watching a movie. And from your state I can say that you had a nightmare." I nodded to her.

"What time is it?" I asked her then.

"4:30 AM." I looked around me again. And Dami was right. The TV was on and it was playing another movie. The rest of the girls were already asleep. All except me, Dami, Minji and AleXa.

"I think I should go to sleep. I feel tired and drained." I said.

"First drink some water please. And then I'll show you your bed. Bora told us before where we will sleep but I'm sure that you had forgotten it." She said and went to the kitchen to bring me water.

AleXa smiled at me victoriously and then she started caressing Minji's leg. I could feel myself getting hot. But not in a good way. In a really, really bad way. Like when you're sick. My heart was hurting so much. My body was aching too. And I was feeling my blood boiling. And I knew why I felt like that... I was heartbroken,... I was suffering from heartache... Yet... I could do nothing about it...

I looked at Minji. She was seeming to enjoy it. And that's when my heart broke into million pieces. For the hundredth time.

When Dami came back I took the glass of water and drank it all in one shot. Then I stood up as fast as I could and signaled Dami to show me my bed.

"Good night Yoohyeon." Minji said softly. I didn't even got to answer to her. I needed to get out of there. I needed air.

"When are we going to go to sleep to our room honey?" AleXa said and I felt like fainting. Yoohyeon! They are together! Just deal with it already! Why is it so hard!? I scolded myself and went to sleep. But I couldn't... My body was too tensed.

I went to opened the window and went outside to the balcony to get some air. I looked at the dark, starry sky and then...

___