Chapter 18

Yoohyeon's POV

When our ride finally ended I quickly got outside and untangled our hands with Minji. I went to stand beside Dami and I was trying to talk to her or Gahyeon. I was trying to avoid Minji. I just wanted to cry. Alone. Why love hurts so much?

Minji could only look at me confused. Yet she didn't say anything. When the limousine came to pick us up I sat beside Dami. She couldn't understand what was wrong with me. She didn't mind me sitting beside her. It was just... That she expected me to sit with Minji. I wasn't leaving her side the last few weeks. Or should I say month?

"What happened?" She whispered to me.

"She doesn't love me. I'll tell you later." I whispered back. Dami could only nod and held my hand feeling my pain. I squeezed it trying to ease my pain.

When we finally arrived home I didn't want to stay at the same room with Minji. Yet... I couldn't say to Handong to change rooms with me. Even if it would be for a night only. It would sound weird. And Minji would understand that something was wrong in an instant. I just texted Dami what had happened and lay down to bed trying to sleep. I wasn't in the mood to do anything. Minji lay down too. But like yesterday I wasn't looking at her way. This time, she rested her hands on my waist trying to came closer to me like she always does at nights. This time though, I tried to pull myself away. I tried to not make it obvious. But this time, her touch could only burn me, could only burn my skin and hurt me pretty badly.

"Yoohyeon,... is there something wrong?" Minji asked a bit hesitant. She also used my full name without a pet name or something. Which meant that it was serious.

"No, nothing. I'm just tired."

"But... Even if you are tired. You always want me to hug you to sleep." She said. She sounded a bit hurt. How could I hurt her? How could I be harsh to her? How could I resist her? I couldn't. And even if it hurt me, I just... Ended up giving in. I turned around and hugged her. She was the only person I wanted to hug and cry in her arms. Even if she was the one hurting me...

"Are you satisfied now unnie?" I asked her.

"Is it about satisfying me? I thought you wanted it. I thought it helped you sleep easier." She said. She sounded even more hurt now. Great! Just great!

"No! I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying. Do you feel fine now?" I wasn't looking at her.

"No. I'm not. If you don't feel fine with it then I'm not either."

"I'm fine with it unnie. I just asked cause you were the one grumbling about it. So are you fine?"

"No. I'll be fine if you look at me straight in my eyes and tell me what's wrong. I'm observing you since the roller coaster ride was ended and you weren't talking to me that much, not holding my hand either. Is there something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"No! You did nothing wrong. I'm fine. It's just... I think I ate too much. And the ride made my stomach hurt. I'm tired unnie. Let's talk about it tomorrow, ok?" I lied to her. It wasn't actually a lie. But it wasn't the truth either.

"Is it really just this? Just a simple stomach ache?" I nodded looking at her in the eyes. How could I lie to the most important person in my life? The one I loved so much? More than anyone else? How could I stare at her in the eyes and lie? I was cruel!! But... It was for the best... cause I couldn't just tell her that she was the one that was hurting me.

She smiled at me and hugged me.

"Did you take a medicine or something?" She asked me.

"No. I felt a little better so I thought it was over and didn't take any pill. I'll be fine. I just have to rest and I'll be fine. Goodnight unnie." I said softly and closed my eyes trying to avoid her once again and end this conversation as fast as I could. She kissed my forehead and said,