Chapter 2

Minji's POV

We were heading to our first class. Yoohyeon was walking in front of us with her friend. She seemed fine. She was walking lazily I mean, like always. But she wasn't hurt anywhere and she was walking normally, so that was fine I guess. She was talking with Dami about something. Actually about her not going out that much. I could see it in her face that something was wrong. I wondered what this girl have went through in her life...

"Come on Minji! We'll be late for class!" Bora said and took my hand. I was brought back to reality once again. I turned left in the corner and then I got in to class. Yoohyeon's class was a few meters away only.

Later on it was break time. Me and the girls got out. I headed to Yoohyeon's class to see how she was. She rarely got out and even if she did she never saw that I was around here watching her from afar. Handong soon found us and then she got in to the classroom to talk with the girls. Bora held my hand and we got into the classroom too. Yoohyeon was sitting on a desk at the corner of the classroom all alone. Dami was sitting beside her but it still felt like the classroom didn't include her to everything nor take her as an ordinary student. It seemed more like she was a burden to them. I didn't know why they felt like that about her. She didn't do anything wrong.

"Hey tree, hey Dami!" Handong said.

"Why do you greet me by calling me tree and to her you just greet her by her name? This is unfair!"

"Awww someone is jealous!" Dami sang song to Yoohyeon and then she pulled her tongue out to her.

"Yah! I'm not jealous! It's just... I'm the third wheel... Aish! I have to get used to it." Both girls laughed.

"Yoohyonnie! You know we love you!" Handong said cutely.

"Yeah yeah sure. Now let me study."

"I was actually going to offer you to come with us for lunch. If you want." Handong said and showed us. Yoohyeon raised her head up and looked at my way. Her glasses have fallen a little from her eyes and her ponytail was low and messy. She was so beautiful with glasses. I smiled at her the very first second she looked at me. She seemed untouched by my move nonetheless, and she just looked back at Handong. She was about to say no when Dami interrupted her and said that they will come. She then looked at Yoohyeon signaling her to stand up. Yoohyeon looked at her in disbelief and then she stood up and walked lazily, like always. When she came close to me I immediately smiled at her but she seemed again untouched by it and passed by me like she never saw me. Yoohyeon was always harsh to people. Even if she didn't talk that much, her actions was harsh. And I couldn't blame her. If people were talking badly about me I would be like that too. Actually no. I would be depressed. She always seemed untouched of this world though. She might have more important things to do or more serious problems to solve than people criticizing her badly.

We got out of the classroom and headed to the cafeteria to buy some food. Bora nudged my arm and then she showed me Yoohyeon.

"Your crush is coming with us. Finally! It took her ages but she made it!" She said teasing me.

"You mean the mute girl? She isn't for Minji. Minji is too good for her." Siyeon said protectively.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked them seriously.

"She isn't my crush and I think she is a good girl, Siyeon."

"Yeah yeah say whatever you want. She is your crush and you are just too chicken to admit it!" Bora said and then she started imitating chickens. She was making sounds similar to chickens. Like as if they were! Only in her dreams! Siyeon was laughing along with Bora and then she came close to me.