Chapter 7

Yoohyeon's POV

"Hello Siyeon. W-What happened to your face? Where is Yoohyeon? Yoohyeon?" She was about to leave the house when he stopped her.

"What happened to both of you?" he asked her and dragged her inside.

"Nothing sir. Let's go to my mother. She needs me." I said softly. I couldn't feel my face and I couldn't speak properly too.

"Did you two fight? Why?" He asked both of us.

"No one will leave this house till someone tells me!" He said seriously.

"We fought for a really silly reason." Siyeon said quickly ready to leave.

"It wasn't a silly reason." I mumbled.

"Oh it wasn't? Yoohyeon, you of all people know better. And you know that I'm right!" She said seriously.

"Yes, you are right. Right to all of it. Except from my mother. She isn't a spoiled brat as you called her. And she didn't steal your father. Your mother and father had taken a divorce years ago!" I mumbled still in pain.

"Why do you fight about this? Siyeon, you shouldn't say something like that. Yoohyeon's mother is a really nice person. And-"

"Enough! I don't want to hear anything else! I'm leaving!"

"Wait! Let me at least take care of your bruise." He said.

"I can take care of it alone, Father." She said sarcastically and left. He sighed.

"Why did you fight with her? I understand that you got mad but hitting her won't make her understand that what she did was wrong, won't bring your father or mother back, and it's no use!"

He took me to the hospital. There, they treated my wound and I went to see my mother. She was fine. The doctors said that they thought she was coming back cause they saw her hand moving slightly. But she didn't do anything else. I sat there all night and all morning. But she didn't move. I hoped she would come back or respond to something I would say. But nothing. I went home really tired and went straight to my bed.

In the afternoon I got ready cause Minji was going to pick me up. I wasn't in the mood and I expected her to already know what happened. Siyeon might have told her already. But when she looked at me shocked then I understood that she knew nothing.

"What happened to your beautiful face?" She said almost hurt. She put her fingers on my cheek and eye where my bruises were. I smiled at her slightly cause it hurt.

"Nothing serious. I fell somewhere again!" I said laughing a little. I lied. It wasn't that much of a lie though. I was very clumsy and I could get hurt easily just because I fell somewhere. But this time it wasn't that. I didn't want her to know though. She didn't have to. It would bring no good to her.

"You dumbass! You are so clumsy!" She said laughing too.

"It's weird though. Siyeon had a bruise on her left eye too. It didn't happen something between you two right? I asked her too and she said she hit a boy that tried to flirt her. She isn't like that all the time. She doesn't hit boys just because! If there is something between you two, I wanna know. I have to know, Yoo." She said softly and caressed my cheeks. I shook my head to her question. She didn't have to know.

"Does it hurt?" I shook my head again lying again.

"It does. But you won't admit it." She said smiling. I didn't know how she guessed it this time.

"Why?" She asked. I didn't answer her. She smiled again and took my hand.

"Let me cover it for you at least. Let's go inside."