Chapter 14

Minji's POV

I was at the back of the stage with Handong. We were talking, trying to distract our minds from stress. And suddenly I saw Yoohyeon taking Siyeon's hand and dragging her away. They left the amphitheatre just like that. Where were they going?

"Earth to Minji. Can you hear me?" Handong said and shook her hands in front of my face. I looked back at her and nodded. She then looked at the direction I was looking at just a second ago. She saw them leaving the stage too. Yoohyeon seemed happy. She was smiling at Siyeon while dragging her somewhere. Siyeon was laughing a little at Yoohyeon's silliness.

"Minji unnie are you jealous?" Handong asked me.

"To tell you the truth... I don't know. I'm mostly sad. I mean, Siyeon hated Yoohyeon. I never knew why. She never told me. She hadn't even talked to Bora about it. But lately... After spending so much time with Yoohyeon at their practices, she seem close to her. And I should be happy about it. And I'm happy about it. It's just... Yoohyeon spends time with her and not with me anymore. She doesn't have time for me. And I understand Dong-ah. I understand. She has practices to do. For their song. It's just... I miss her. And I want us to spend our time together like we used to a few weeks ago." I told her truthfully.

"I understand. But hey! Today it's show time! They'll show us their song and then the practices will be over! You can spend as much time with her as you want!" Handong said smiling, trying to make me happy. I smiled back. She was right. Their practices were over. Which meant that we could finally spend time together again.

"Let's just watch Bora now. She worked really hard with Dami for this." I said and we picked through the curtains to watch. Bora was indeed so into the song and the performance. Her body seemed to dance on its own. She made it seemed like it was the most easiest thing when in reality her moves were so hard! She was dancing the song 'Havana' by Camilla Cabello. Dami, was dancing really good too. They had both worked really hard for it. And of course the crowd were clapping their hands really impressed by them. They had left them speechless.

And later on, it was my turn with Handong. I still couldn't see Yoohyeon nowhere near the stage nor the crowd. Why wasn't she here? I wanted her to be here and see me. Was I asking too much? I was anxious that something bad had happened to her. Well, I was anxious in general but I was mostly cause of her. I wanted her to come and see me. I couldn't stop looking anywhere for her. As we got on the stage, I started singing with Handong and I could feel my eyes almost tearing up as time passed by and Yoohyeon wasn't there.

When, suddenly I saw her at the end of the amphitheatre. She was standing on the door and she was looking straight at me. I smiled automatically and I immediately was encouraged by her presence. I was singing more confidently and I was happier than ever. When we finished the crowd applauded us excitedly and I couldn't stop smiling and thanking them. Yoohyeon was looking at me smiling from ear to ear. I couldn't be happier. I was looking at her and I felt that my heart was so warm. I wanted to shout at her that I loved her, with all my heart. But of course I stopped myself from doing so. We went at the back of the stage and all my classmates applauded me once again and hugged me. I thanked them and left them, heading towards Yoohyeon. I needed to see her.

I was running to the door of the amphitheatre when I fell onto someone. I immediately said sorry and stood up. It was Yoohyeon. She was running to come and see me too. She hugged me immediately asking me if I was ok. I nodded smiling from ear to ear now too.

"Yoohyeon! I'm so happy! It was amazing! I felt amazing! You saw it? Where were you at first?" I asked her worriedly.

"Yeah you were amazing unnie. And I saw it. All of it. I was somewhere else. But I could still see you and hear you." She said smiling.