Chapter 35~ Darkness

Kinda edited i cant lie but i cant spell for shit soooo

Heyyyyy yalll, you all defo gon hate alessio after this chapter um.... Idek what to say to make yall feel better but yeah, just understand this is a REAL enemies to lovers not some mushy shit 

IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THESE COMMENTS HELP LMFAO I CAN ALREADY TELL YALL ABT TO GET PISSED PLS IM ACC SO EXCITED GUYS

Um also lowkey, make sure to comment and vote hoes :) I'll post again when this has a lot of comments throughout the chapter yalllll have a good readdddddd.....

Valencia Morana

I hold the urge to throw my drink in his face when his arm around me, tightens, and pulls me right to his side holding me like some fucking trophy he's won as he talks to Oliver and Nikolai's second in command, Yakov.

They talk about some mafia affairs and I just stand here, out of place and forced by no one but my dear husband.

My eye's lock with Oliver's and I watch his jaw lock as Alessio holds me close to him before he forces himself to look away from me and excuses himself from the conversation, "what do you think we should do?" Yakov asked me about whatever they were talking about.

I take my eyes off Oliver's back before clearing my throat, "about what?" I ask with disinterest clear in my voice as he laughs lightly and waves me off. "Nevermind sweetheart," he mutters before walking off. 

My posture straightening up when I feel Alessio's fingers digging into my skin over my red dress.

"Get your and off of me or I will throw this drink in your face, in front of all these rich prissy fucks," I grit out my words under my breath as I look up at him and he only holds onto me harder, before I could speak once again I feel him grab my drink and throw the jack down his throat before putting the glass on some random ledge and he moves his hand from my waist to my wrist.

Holding so tightly I know it's going to leave a mark as he pulls me away from the party, striding down the hall making it difficult to keep up in these damn heels. "What are you fucking doing?" I ask and he doesn't reply.

He walks up the stairs and drags me behind him before we're upstairs in no time and he barges into some random room, I try pulling my hand out of his but it's of no use when he locks the door and fucking pushes me into the middle of the room.

I glare at him as I grab my wrist rubbing it to soothe the pain, "do you have any idea how bad you made me look in front of everyone?" He asks while pulling off his tie slowly and I take a step back with each step he takes towards me.

"Throwing yourself all over him," he says before looking at me in disgust and I bite the inside of my cheek when he walks me into a corner of the room. "If you think me walking with a man is throwing myself 'all over him' I have no idea what to tell you." I snap back at him and he scoffs.

My back hit a wall and before I could turn and move his hands rested on the wall right beside my head on both sides, locking me in. "His arm around your waist, you wearing his blazer, him whispering shit in your ear. And you couldn't even act disinterested," he says slowly closing all the space between us and the second his body touches mine, I feel mine light up on fucking fire.

I hate this man more than anyone

"Maybe I was interested in what he had to say," I started off before leaning towards him and grabbing his loose tie. "Maybe I am interested in him, what the fuck are you going to do about it?" I ask him and his jaw locks.

Why are you making this worse for yourself?

I wrap his tie around my fist twice before yanking him down to my level and getting all up in his face, "maybe I'll go down there right now and go home with him." I whisper and his eyes fall to mine before I see them narrow at me. "I don't think I need to explain to you what would happen after going to his place?" I ask him and when he goes to talk I cut him off.