Chapter 20~ Parachute

Not edited- please ignore spelling mistakes, I finished writing this at 3am and im burnt out tired

I hope yall have a good read, make sure to comment and vote cutie pies

Alessio Morana

I slam my fist into the soldier's face as my eyes scan the area for Velencia, she has a damn death wish.

Hitting the back of my gun into his head before grabbing the top of his head and slamming it down against my knee before watching him fall onto the floor groaning in pain.

My father had arranged a marriage between Daniella and I only a few months back and we even got engaged, but I fucking couldn't marry her knowing that the mistress of souls was out there living her life after helping my mother get away.

Daniella offered me the entire Mexican mafia to rule under the one condition that I'd marry her, it was an amazing deal. A deal that I'd never turn down if Velencia didn't do what she had done, I don't care about Daniella or the concept of marriage, we would have slept in different rooms, I would have purposely been gone to work all the time and made sure that she'd leave me one day. I hate the idea of marriage after seeing how it went down in my household.

I'd never say it out loud but I never wanted marriage to do to me what it had done to my father. It made him weak, he was blinded by the love of my mother to the point where he couldn't see what was happening to his own damn children.

I quickly reload my gun and shoot the man running at Grant from behind, "just accept her offer, she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants," I hear Celio, Daniella's brother from behind me and my body goes tense as I turn around with my gun ready to shoot.

He gives me a crazy smile with his gun pointed straight at me, "you can have Daniella and I'll take your gorgeous wife, we have history." He grins and I can't help it when my finger pushes down on the trigger, he dodges my bullet and the humour is sucked out of him when his eyes form a glare.

His eyes trail off behind me for a second and without hesitance I look over my shoulder and shoot the man coming at me with two daggers in his hand, my eyes widening with a grunt when I turned back around to be met with Celio's fist against my cheekbone.

I feel my lips tilt into a smirk when I grab his fist as he goes to slam it into my face again and I rammed mine into his nose before hitting his head with the butt of my now empty gun and shoving him back.

I drop the gun onto the ground and roll up my sleeves, "I'd have so much goddamn fun with your wife," he taunts and I feel a tug at my gut, he wipes the blood running from his nose before dropping his gun and bringing his fists up.

The fuck he will, the day he lays his dirty hands on Velencia will be the damn day he dies. That is if I don't already kill him now.

I dodge his punch and slam my fist into his face once again watching my ring cut up his cheek bone before I pull my arm back and punch him again in the same spot. He went to step back when his eyes closed but I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

"Get her out of your head," I grit, pushing him back until his back hits one of the Mexican's planes, I grab his hair in my fist and pull him forward before hitting his head against the back of the plane twice.

I've always hated this stronzo but now he infuriates me, "I'm going to take her to bed and-" his words are cut off when I ram his head against the plane and push his head down slamming it against my knee before letting him fall to the ground with him whimpering in pain.

Little bitch

I turn around and now my eager eyes look for her dark hair with impatience and the second I see her fist slamming into Daniella's face my body relaxes.