Chapter 34~ First

Kinda edited

YALL I CANT WAIT FOR U TO READ THIS ONE LMFAOOO 

I UPDATED THIS TWO MINS BEFORE MY WORK SHIFT STARTS IM SO LATE IM STILL AT HOME LMFAO SO MAKE SURE TO COMMENT HELLA THRO OUT THE CHAPTERRRRR 

Alessio Morana 

Fuck that bitch, who does she think she is calling me an addict and mocking me with her fake pity.

I walk past the kitchen lighting a cigarette as my hands tremble holding the drug in my hands, I walk outside the house and stand in the cold before inhaling as much as I possibly can before my eyes slam shut in regret.

Fuck these drugs, I would have never touched drinking or smoking if my mother hadn't forced her evil ways on me.

My head tips upwards as I let the drug take affect on my body and mind, hoping it'll be as numbing as it was when I woke up because of all the meds I was on at the same time but I can already tell the weakness is gone from my body and this shit is back to not even giving me a buzz.

Just leaves me with regret that I allowed myself to give into the addiction once again.

It always gets really bad at the end of December as Gia's death date approaches, I lose control of my will to stop once I start smoking, last year I went too far and moved to other drugs too.

All because my body and mind crave them, because of my fucking mother who fucked this addiction upon me and now has left me stuck with it for the rest of my shitty fucked up life.

I look at the cigarette before closing my eyes and inhaling once again, I hear the doors behind me open as I keep my eyes shut. "You okay?" Anna asks from beside me as I push the smoke out of my nose and look down at her smiling at me innocently.

Her and Nikolai know everything about what's happened, "always am," I tell her as I keep my eyes shut and hold myself from exhaling as long as I can before the urge to cough crawls up my throat.

"Can I have some?" She asks and my eyes snap open before I look at her with a raised eyebrow while exhaling before I cough, "Nikolai would murder me," I tell her and she just smiles lightly before going to reach for it and I pull away from her with narrow eyes.

"Why though?" She asks as a gust of cold wind passes us.

"Because it's bad for you," I tell her and glare when she goes to grab it from my hand once more and she meets my eyes before I watch her soften and her smile dim down a bit. "It's bad for me but not you? Talk to someone instead of smoking Alessio, you need to try to quit." She explains and I just look away as I take another hit.

"I tried quitting, didn't work." I actually relapsed worse than I ever did before.

She goes to say something but before she could the doors open once again and a guard tells her that Nikolai is calling for her, she sighs and I look at her before she looks at the cigarette then back to me.

"If it gets bad talk to her," she tells me before walking inside again and I almost laugh at her, talk to Valencia about my problems? I'd open up to my father before opening up to her, I don't know why she thinks Valencia is a good person and frankly I don't care enough to break Valencia's little innocent act in front of her.

I need to get back to what I've been needing to do all this time. I got side tracked, being merciful to her but now that's all over. I'm done playing fucking games.

***

"Has it gotten bad yet?" Grant asks me as he pours a glass of whiskey for each of us, asking about my drug use during these few weeks and I shake my head before grabbing the glass. "I have to keep myself under control this year, I can't slip up in front of her." I tell him as I take a seat on the couch in Nikolai's office.