Chapter 24~ silhouette

not edited (kinda)

hey yall sorry for not updating a lot i got busy with bio and working but here is a nice chapter and ill post again soon bcs i alr have the next chapter written. i just needa check spelling mistakes and etc but yah

make sure to comment and vote and maybe if this gets up to likeeeeee 600 comments or 500 ish comments ill post quickly!! ( comments only count if they're in the actual chapter not just right here btw 😭) but yah

have a good read babe

Alessio Morana

"Valencia!" I shout just to hear nothing as I keep running past cars to see if there's anything that can lead me closer to her, I keep shouting her name to let her know I'm still here and to try letting me know she is too but there's nothing.

When I get close enough I see another man on the ground with his face bleeding everywhere as if someone slammed their fist into it over and over again, I look closely at their vests and see a small com wire connecting to his ear. It's the Mexicans, they've found her.

I get a call from Grant and pick up as I keep running through the parking lot to try finding her if she's even here. "She's not in the club, we've checked everywhere where you are, we'll come help you." He says in a hurry.

"The back of the club, the Mexicans are here, their dead men are everywhere but I can't find her." I tell him before hanging up and looking around as I start going fucking frantic, My voice gets louder when I shout her name and I start moving faster.

Fuck how did I let this happen.

"Kade, where the fuck are you," I shout and a fucking second after I say that I hear a loud bang. Not a gunshot, more like someone being slammed against one of these cars. "Alessio," I hear her voice call but it's nowhere near loud and that proves she's near me somewhere.

Another alarm starts blaring as I hear Amara now calling Valencia as she gets out here as well, I run towards the car alarms to try finding her and look for her black dress in the white snow everywhere.

"Where are you Kade," I call again and hear someone running towards me but it's not her, she's wearing heels and it's the sound of shoes stomping in the snow falling rapidly on the ground, the second I see a man approaching me from the front I waste no time before raising my gun and shooting his stomach.

I rush towards him as I hear a car alarm go off when the man falls against the car, I grab him by the back of his bullet proof vest before ripping off his mask and slamming the butt of my gun against his eye. "Where is she?" I press as I point the gun at his neck.

He laughs before I see him grab a dagger and stab himself in the neck, "Figlio di puttana" [son of a bitch] I curse before tossing his body to the side and walking with my gun up to the direction he came from.

I let out a shaky exhale when another man ran at me and I didn't see him coming until he was close due to extreme weather and I quickly dodge his punch and grab his head and slam it against the first car I see, "where is she?" I ask again and my eyes fall to his hands looking for a dagger I assume, I shoot his palm.

I pull off his mask and grab his hair in my hand before slamming his head again the car harder, "take me to her or else I swear on every fucking thing I will find your whole family and murder them in cold blood, children, elderly, wife and anyone else." I threaten and watch as his eyes widen in terror before he nods.

I pull him off the car and put him in front of me whilst keeping a hold of the back of his vest to ensure he doesn't run as he quickly leads me somewhere through all these damn cars.