Chapter 15~ Agonizing pain

Semi-edited

Y'all, so thank you for the hella comments on the previous chapter, can we please get that to happen here !!

Make sure to leave hella comments and drop a vote and have a good read yall!

Velencia Kade

"You're fucking insane, where are the guns?" Alessio asks, looking around my car as my eyes flicker to the time telling me we have about eight minutes until the bomb blows.

I see Amara and then Harry turn into the tunnel right behind each other and my foot pushes down on the brakes as I shift the gear and turn to look at him. "Switch spots," I told him but before he could argue I got out of the car and ran around it to the other side.

He opens his door and sends me a glare as I watch him get out of my car and go to the other side as I get into the seat he sat in a second ago.

I open the sunroof of the car as he gets in on the drivers side, "Grant was right, there is 12 jeeps full of them," Alessio sighs as I see his hand grab the gear shift and the car begins moving again, I turn around a bit and reach into the back of my car to pull the duffle.

"This should be fun," I mutter as my hands grab the duffel and pull out a gun before tossing it in his general direction while I look through the bag for my detachable snipper's pieces.

I place all the pieces onto my lap and quickly look up as I toss the duffle somewhere close to my feet, my eyes fall to how close we get to the main gates which now sit wide open as they all wait for us.

"Why aren't they shooting?" he asks from beside me as I twist on the scope of my sniper before my eyes flicker to the time once again. "They want us to suffer instead of dying a quick death," I mutter exactly what the instructions they were given from my mother and I can't help but let out a small scoff at the crazy bitch.

Once my sniper is all connected I pull at some parts to make sure it  is secure before tossing that in his lap too, "drive steady," I say as our eyes meet and he gives me a confused look but the second I put my boot on my leather car seat and my other knee on the centre counsel he understands and nods.

"Don't fucking get killed," he grits and all I do is let out a small chuckle at the irony, the man who wants to make me suffer and probably eventually kill me is telling me to not get killed. I shake my head as I take my sniper from his lap while he keeps on driving towards the people ready to shoot once we get close enough so they can stop the car, forcing us to get out unless my plan works...

My hands grip my sniper so tight my knuckles turn white, "no one fucking beats me," I grunt as I push the top part of my body out of the sun roof so my sniper and arm rests on the roof of my car before I aim.

One eye closes and I feel my tongue wet my lips before I lock onto one of the fuel tanks of some random Jeep before my finger pushes down on the trigger, nothing but a second later a big cloud goes into the sky from the smoke and fire the explosion of that car caused as all the other cars turn on, now alarmed of our presence.