Chapter 9~ Weakness

Not edited

*YOU GUYS, I SUGGEST YOU GO AND RE-READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS BEFORE STARTING THIS ONE TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING*

(Small recap of characters) (but please go re-read at least the last two-three chapters if not all of it)
Velencia: Trying to take over her mafia empire but is being stopped by her mom (Main female lead)
Amara: Velencia's twin
Alessio: (Italian mafia don), (Main male lead), (Runs a tech company), (the man Velencia needs to kill to take over her mafia)
Grant: Alessio's best friend and runs a weapons manufacturing company as well as the Spanish mafia
Ajax: A friend of the Kade twins from since they were born (like their brother)
Harrison: The guard the Kade sisters father had set for them since they were kids who plays the role of a guard
Esther: Kade sister's mother who made Velencia go through a set of torturous challenges for her rightful spot as the mafia queen after her dad passed
Ryder (ry): Amara's son

(Small recap of characters) (but please go re-read at least the last two-three chapters if not all of it)Velencia: Trying to take over her mafia empire but is being stopped by her mom (Main female lead)Amara: Velencia's twinAlessio: (Italian mafia...

Velencia Kade

I stuff the suit I was formally wearing into the duffle bag Harrison had brought me, to ensure that if Alessio does wake up he has no idea who I am or could be.

Walking out of the bathroom to be met by Harrison as he sits on the bed waiting for me, I hand him the duffle and he gives me my phone. I've changed into some simple black cargo pants with docs and a simple black zip up hoodie with my hood up and a bandana tied at the back of my head covering the bottom half of my face to make sure no one sees my face.

I want to call Amara but I can't because of the lack of our coms system, "Ajax is in place outside." Harrison confirms from behind me and I send him a curt nod as I wait for my sister to bring Alessio up into this room.

The plan was to bring Alessio up here when he started noticing that he was getting 'tipsy' but he doesn't know its the belladonna seeds kicking in, Amara told Alessio that she had called Grant and told him to meet them in a room upstairs when in reality she told Grant that she'd take Alessio to his house to make sure Grant doesn't come looking for his friend. I just wished that we had a coms system but it was too risky in such a public setting.

But when Amara brings Alessio here we simply take the staff's route out of here as Ajax cleared it of any staff members or guards before getting in his place in the car getting ready to drive us away from here after Amara, Harrison and I drug and drag Alessio to our car. But there's too many 'what if's' eating me alive and it feels as if something is going to go wrong. But it can't. I can't afford for us to miss him again, the lives of my family depend on it.

"Keep a clear mindset, don't distract yourself with variations of how this could go." Harrison walks to me and gives me a small smile and I sigh through the tightly tied black bandana on my face's lower half. "I just can't risk messing up, not again Harry." I explain lightly and he sighs but before he could reply the door is throw open and Harrison turns away from the door and ties a matching bandana onto his face concealing his identity.