Chapter 30~ Russia

Not edited AT ALL

hey yall thanks for sm comments and votes on the last chapter, let's do the same for this one and ill post again soon.

IM DYING TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER BCS ITS SO GOOD SO MAKE SURE TO LOAD UP THE VOTES ANS COMMENTS THROUGH OUT THIS CHAPTER AND ILL POST AFTER SCHOOL TMR!

Alessio Morana

"How dare you cancel the event without asking me?" My father yells from my phone that lays on my desk on speaker as I look at my laptop's screen. It's security footage of the house we're in. We're currently staying with Nikolai Makarov, the leader of the Russian mafia. Also my biggest ally in the mafia world besides Grant.

The Italians and Russians have been enemies for years before we took over the mafias from our fathers, we saw the opportunity for the strongest alliance in all of history for our mafias and we made the deal, ever since if someone messed with one of us they messed with both of us.

I look at Valencia in the kitchen through the security footage talking with Nikolai's wife Anna, "Where are you now?" My father asks me and my face forms one of disgust by his agonising voice.

"It's safer if no one knows, I'll speak to you later." I say before ending the call despite his warnings not to cut the call.

"My father seems like a saint in front of yours," Nikolai chuckles and I sigh as I shut the screen of the laptop. Nikolai's eyes narrow at me as he leans back in his chair and I raise an eyebrow at his look before he speaks up.

"An american?" He asks about Valencia before I scoff, for fucks sake he's married to an American too. "My story is different, I loved her before I married her." He tells me and I just give him an unimpressed look, trust me he did love Anna before he married her but she had no idea about his love until months after their marriage, he forced her father to sign a contract allowing them to get married.

Love or obsession, he wanted her and clearly he got her.

"She's the one who helped my mother get away, who stole to help that bitch." I tell him and he sits up straight before unbuttoning his blazer's button, "you sound so sure, do you have proof?" He asks and I freeze.

Before I could say something his phone rang and I saw his wife's name on the screen, "hello-" his greeting is cut off by Anna yelling at him through the phone and he cringes bringing the phone away from his ear for a second.

It said her name, who else would be hacking with her fucking name?

Right?

My phone ringing pulls me out of these weird thoughts and I decline my dad's call before turning my attention back to him, "they've burnt dinner," he ends the call and clears his throat before I let out a small laugh.

"Seriously?" I ask and he just sighs, he and I both get up and start walking out of his office. I send Silvio a text to send me all the files we have on Valencia quickly before we walk down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

My eyebrows furrow at the smell of burning food and the noise of the high fans in the kitchen to get all the smoke out, every step closer the smell only intensifies and when we're finally in the kitchen I can't help but feel the corners of my lips tilting up at how Valencia coughs while pulling something out of the oven.

We both run towards the girls when we notice the thing she pulled out was on fucking fire, I quickly grab Valencia's wrists while standing behind her and walk towards the sink while she holds the dish on fire with her oven mitts.

"Alessio it's getting bigger," she warns when I make her toss it into the sink and turn on the cold water. The water cools down the fire but doesn't put it out fully, Nikolai grabs a towel and turns off the water before hitting the fire with a dry towel. And after a few seconds the fire dies.