Chapter 10~ Inciting hatred

Not edited

Y'all, this chapter is a bumpy ride so like buckle up hoes thats all i got to say...

Have a good read and make sure to drop hella comments cause they're very motivational for me to write the next chapter yk. So make sure to comment and vote!

 So make sure to comment and vote!

Alessio Morana

I look at myself in the mirror and can't help the twisted grin that fights it's way onto my lips when I see all the damage she did, a cut on the corner of my lips, one going right through my left eyebrow, the small bruise on my left cheekbone from when she basically begged for me to hurt her to distract her from everything else.

My eyes run down my body through the somewhat foggy mirror from my shower and land on the bandage on my shoulder and on my chest right under, I want her to think she has the upper hand, I fucking hope she thinks she'll be able to succeed in this absurd mission of her's just so I can step all over her and her expectations.

Scoffing at the sight of her running before turning around and walking out of my bathroom, although the words she'd said to me about running were smart. Smart and familiar for some reason.

Walking towards my closet but I can't get her out of my mind, I want her to burn in my fire and I'll go to impossible lengths to make sure it happens. Including to how low I'm about to stoop to today, when dad tells me I'm fucking twisted I smile because I don't ever bother denying it. It's true, I am twisted and goddamn messed up, but what can you do when your sister is murdered in front of you and you're helpless to help her. But what I can do is ruin everyone who helped my bitch of a mother try and run.

And Velencia is first on that list, then her mother and then all the other bastards.

But that's beyond the point, it's been almost two weeks since our last encounter and I've been looking forward to today. The day I force myself into her world and make sure she regrets that she'd ever heard the name Alessio Morana.

I grab some boxers before dropping my towel and slipping them on, my eyes fall to my three piece armani suit before grabbing it and pulling on the slacks. We know who they are, it was a mistake I doubted they would make but they did, the Kade sisters underestimated me and now I bet they regret it.

I hastily put on the rest of my suit before walking out of my closet and sitting on my bed, grabbing my phone and dialling Grant's number before pressing the call button while putting on my socks and shoes.

We hadn't acted on their true identities and left it be as Amara failed to show up to work for the past two weeks and Velencia hasn't tried anything new. They're isolating themselves.

"What the fuck do you want," Grant groans into the phone and I roll my eyes before holding it against my ear. "Get ready idiota, we're leaving for the Kade estate in an hour." I tell him and he lets out another long groan before cursing at me in Spanish multiple times.