Chapter 7~ Violet

Not edited- hola bitches im back

Make sure to comment and vote, don't be a silent reader. Comments give me hella motivation to write the next chapter so make sure to drop hella comments and vote at the end of the chap!

When this gets around 600 comments and 100 votes ill write another chapter

Velencia Kade

My jaw stays locked as my arm winds back and I throw the dagger at the target, who does he even think he is?

He completely ignored the fact that he hurt Ry to try and get to me. I might be a monster but I'd never even think of hurting a kid to get to someone. And how Ry has been going through attacks like this for years because my mother kept on trying to kill him just makes this all worse, he's only a child and has been through too much.

Amara, Harrison and even Ajax keep telling me to calm down and that we'll get him next time, but every word he said to me on the phone won't stop running through my mind.

'When I meet you, I'll make you hate me even more than you already do.' he said, how can he possibly make me hate him even more than I already do?

I never wanted to hate him, I didn't care actually. All I knew was that I needed him dead to save my family and take my rightful place as the ruler of my mafia, my dad made sure to train me for it and when my mother snatched it away the second he passed I knew it wouldn't be child's play getting it back.

I watch as my throw causes the slick black dagger to hit bullseye on the target, 'do yourself a favour, back down before I put a bullet through your head' as if he could. Morana won't even show himself and makes threats so big.

He said I was the one who makes empty threats, when I'm face to face with him I'll show him how damn empty they were.

Just as I picked up another dagger the door of the training gym swung open, I didn't turn around as the same door slams shut and footsteps progress towards me.

The sounds of my sister's heels clicking against the floor as she strides toward me fill the gym, I bring my arm up and close an eye for better aim before flicking my wrist as I throw the blade.

"There is a fundraiser tomorrow night and I bribed someone to show me the guest list, guess who was on it." She stops right behind me and I raise an eyebrow, turning around slowly with my arms crossed over my chest.

I meet eyes with her and she smiles, those same eyes trail away from mine and find the daggers sticking out of the target before diverting them back to me. "Alessio fucking Morana," I whisper and she nods.

She grabs a dagger and tosses it between her two hands, "care to be my plus one?" the corner of her lips tilts up. Yet another opportunity provided to get his blood on my hands.