Legendary 6:

(Jane's POV)

Why is that JERK here? He should be on the hotel where Mr. Lee was!

I think I really need to go back home. But first! I'll finish the businesses that needs to be done.

~~ The next day ~~

I woke up early so I can tell Mr. Lee as fast as possible. And if I can finish the things that needs to be finish.

I am not wearing our uniform since its Friday. So, I am wearing a fitted jeans, a fitted white t-shirt, a thick jacket and a black leather boots. My hair was arranged to a high messy bun and some strands are on my face.

I quickly went to the dining hall to eat my breakfast. I choose a breakfast steak with egg, large fries, and a hot chocolate.

It only took me 15 minutes to finish my breakfast since I didn't get anything to read. I look at wrist watch. It's 7 o'clock. Need to go.

I am walking at the side walk when a car stopped me.

"Need a ride?" CK asked when he opened the window.

"No thanks. I can walk," I answered and continue walking. And he followed me.

"C'mon, Jane," CK said. I didn't look to him. Sonce he called me 'Jane'.

I fast my pace so I am now leading.

It only took me half an hour. I am now standing in front, waiting for the gate to open.

A few minutes later, I familiar car stopped in front of the gate and there Mr. Lee came out.

"Good morning, Mr. Lee," I greeted as I walked towards him.

"Good morning, Ms. Solo. Too early for today, eh?" He said.

"I was just wondering if I --" I was cut off by a loud voice.

"Uncle!" I looked on my right to see who it was.

"Hey Ren! Where's Red and Tin?" Mr. Lee asked Warren.

"On their way. Red needs to go to gym he said. And then Martin over slept," Warren said with a smile.

"Is that so? Oh. Ren, will you please join Ms. Solo first. She got her so early, so I guess she'll be bored," Mr. Lee ordered Warren. I am about to protest that I don't need him but he left all of a sudden.

"I will be staying in the library," I said and walk inside. I sensed that he was following me.

"The library is not yet open," he said. I walked to the right where a few steps we will be on the faculty room.

"Then I'll be staying with Mr. Lee," I said.

"No one in school has called uncle by it's name. Except me, Martin, Red, and you. All of them are calling him Roi Ry," he said still smiling. I didn't response and faster my pace.

I knocked and opened Mr. Lee's office and slammed the door infront of Warren.

"As I was saying Mr. Lee, I was just wondering if I can --" I was stopped on what I saw next. I turned my from him.

DON'T ASK WHAT I SAW! JUST PRETEND THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! PRETEDN I DON'T TURN AROUND FROM HIM! ERASE YOUR MEMORIES!

"You may now look to me, Miss Solo," I heard Mr. Lee said. I slowly turned around. Phew! He's already wearing something on top. Fudge! I remember when I was in elementary! Geez! Kuya J! Wahh!!!

Hey, don't judge me. Even though I'm nerd I still need to have friends (From my elementary days), have fun and be green. You know what I mean by 'green'... Right? If you don't, your too innocent. If yes, we are pals!