Legendary 28:

I DEDICATE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER TO @LinethEspinosa!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY. I AM SURELY MOTIVATED TO MAKE MY STORY MORE INTERESTING. KEEP ON READING, AND MORE EXCITING EVENTS WILL BE UNFOLD!

[EDITED: PLEASE READ AGAIN FOR YOU NOT TO BE CONFUSED]

===============

(Normal/GG's Point Of View)

'Who is he? Why does his voice sounds so familiar to me? It seems like I know it for years! Who -' Jane thought and was cut by the loud voice of everyone.

"PRINCESS!" they called, more like shout.

"Wha- What?" she stuttered, returning to the real world.

"You aren't listening,"

"Sorry... I think I'm just spacing out,"

"You silly princess. You've been acting weird since you got out of here. Warre , did something happen that made the princess get lost from the real world and roam around the world of thoughts?" Worlan asked.

Warren, scratching his nape, answered, "Yeah."

Everyone got alert and ask, "Who?" Jane went back to the world of thought as she thinks who it waß and why is it so familiar.

Everyone being alert who it was continue to ask questions to Warren on what happened and things. He just answered that the man did nothing and just run away after they heard the loud voices of Red and Thew.

They also asked the princess but get no response because of her spacing out.

Everyone made a deep sigh and decided to stay away from the princess first.

~~TIME SKIPPU~~

*Settings: Gangster Vill Red Snake's House*

"Excuse me, princess," a maid knock on the door of Jane's room.

"Come in," Jane replied as she closed the book she's reading.

The maid get in with a small opening, only half of her body seen.

"Would you like anything more, my lady?" the maiden asked.

"Would you please bring more books?" Jane asked, secretly smiling.

As you can see, she was offered to stay for the whole... ah... any time she wants to leave.

Though she doesn't want to stay, one thing made her to.

Wanna know what? (It's obvious)

.

.

.

.

.

BOOKS.

Hey, she's a nerd, too. Ya know. Of course, she loves books (Well not all nerds love books, sometimes).

"What genre, my lady?" the maiden asked.

"Would you mind if you bring me to the place where you get these books? I would love to be the one to choose it," skipping hopefully towards the door where the maiden is. She's... Well, a bit disappointed she can't choose it.

"Of course, my lady," the maiden said and open the door widely for the princess.

"Please follow me," the maiden said and pointed the way.

Jane followed as she told all the way to where she gets the books.

They walked for a good few minutes, when they stopped on a double prehung door. Actually, all the doors' style here are double prehung door style.