Legendary 39:

I DEDICATE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER TO @Scythe8

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY. I AM SURELY MOTIVATED TO MAKE MY STORY MORE INTERESTING. KEEP ON READING, AND MORE EXCITING EVENTS WILL BE UNFOLD!

===============

(Izz's Point of View)

"But, princess, this is too risky. Red Snake is right. We, especially YOU, shouldn't be here," Lorrence said. But I, of course being the hard-headed girl, didn't listen.

Jonas here is just following us. He's not that talkative.

I stopped and so did they. I sighed heavily and looked to them with "angry" eyes. I am angry. And said, "Can you just please shut your mouth up? Do the same thing Jonas is doing."

I felt him growl and look to Jonas. "Urgh. But, princess!"

I ignored all his rants as we are on the way to the dungeon of Gang Vill. They are in the farthest and darkest corner of the dungeon. So it's a long walk.

"Princess," a guard said and blocked the way.

"Let me through," I ordered.

"Sorry, princess. But Gangster Red Snake ordered to never let you come near to their place,"

"I'm the princess. I could do it if I want to,"

"We are very sorry, prin --," the guard... fainted?

And a man in an owl mask appeared right after the guard fall.

I position myself to fight. "Who are you?!" Lorrence shouted from behind.

I look to the two of them through my peripheral vision. They are also in their fighting position.

The man in the owl mask just stared and ran away.

"Hey!" I heared Jonas called.

We ran after him.

I don't know where we are now in this part of the dungeon, but I think... And I feel that there's something waiting for us at the end.

I decided to let go of that thought. Whatever or WHO ever we will meet, I am interested to meet them.

Just a few seconds of running after him.

Here we are, standing right in front of the cell of those men from yesterday.

And there.

The man in an owl mask stood by the wall. The three men sitting on the bunk beds on the wall.

And an unknown man, facing its back to us.

"Who are you?"

The unknown man slowly look at us. His face covered with a mask. A tiger's mask.

"Hello, princess," he said and bow down before me.

He removed his mask revealing the face of...

"Ken?"

==============================

OH-KAY. I'M LITERALLY OUT OF MY MIND. I JUST PUBLISHED A VERY, VERY, VERY, AS IN VERY SHORT UPDATE!

REASON WHY. WELL, I JUST RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE FROM ANOTHER SCHOOL (SHE'S REALLY CLOSE TO ME), AND SHE TOLD THAT HER FRIENDS ARE READING THIS. SO YEAH, I GOT MOTIVATED TO WRITE AT LEAST THIS VERY SHORT UD.

HOPE YOU DON'T GET ANGRY THAT I CUT IT AGAIN. I AM JUST REALLY IN TO DOING THAT. LOL

BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LIKE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, VOTES, COMMENTS, TO THOSE NERDSTERS WHO FOLLOWED ME HERE IN WATTPAD, AND TO THOSE WHO MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

SO THAT'S ALL :) LOVE LOTS :*

>>MissGG008<<