Legendary 32:

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER TO @jinrikawaii!

THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY. I AM SURELY MOTIVATED TO MAKE MY STORY MORE INTERESTING. KEEP ON READING, AND MORE EXCITING EVENTS WILL BE UNFOLD!

Love lots, girl! :*

==============

(Normal [GG's] Point Of View)

'Wait... Is that... Me?' Izz thought.

She touched the picture and a memory came to her mind.

"My dear princess, this is our family picture," a sweet voice of a lady said.

"Hmph! Why do we to take that, mother? I can't think of any reason why we have to take that! I thought we are the royal family and that we are all well known," a little girl said with a frown on her face.

"My child, not all people know about us. Remember, that the people outside the UnGaWo. Only a few of them know us," a loud and clear voice of a man said.

"Yeah right. But everyone knows us already," the little girl reason out.

"My princess, this picture is needed for the future," the lady said.

"Future? But, in here, why are the other family having their picture when they are already adults?" the little girl asks in curiosity as she point out the picture of the past generation of their royal gang family.

"You will know it soon my child," the man said and pat the little girls head

While having that memory, Izz's head started to ache so bad. She feels like her brain is getting out of her head. As she stand up, and let the book fall to the ground open, to call her maids or anyone who hear her, another memory came.

"Izzabella! Go hide!" the man shouted as he shot the man chasing them.

"But father! I will --" the little was cut by the loud shout of his father.

"I SAID GO AND HIDE!"

The little girl can't do anything. She was shocked by the loud shout of her father. To all the shout her father gave to her, this is the shout she won't forget.

Her mother grab her hand and ran away. As they ran away, the little girl can't remove her little brown eyes to his father. Who is now... defeated. Tears ran down her cheeks as she saw the person who did it.

"Drive!" her mother shouted and the man in front quickly drive the car they are in.

"Father!! WAHH!! Mother! We need to come back for father! Please, mother! Please!" the little girl cried to her mother.

"We can't Izzabella. We need to get safe," her mother said.

"But, mother... Please! Let's go back to father!" the little girl once again cried.

Her mother hugged her tight and said, "I want to. But, your father said that we need to go,"

"Urrghh!" she kneel down the floor and grip her hair tightly to release the pain. But nothing happens, instead another memory came.

"How is she?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she yelled on the top of voice.

The people on the living room, Red Snake, Martin, Thew, Red, and Warren, who are having a little talk for something "private", heard the voice of Izz.

They all ran to her room so as the maids who heard her. They open the door and saw Izz sweats cover her whole body and strands of hair to her face. Martin, Thew, Red, and Warren ran towards her to see if she's alright.

"She's hot. We need to her to the infirmary," Warren said as he hold the sweating forehead of Izz.

"Red, carry her," Red Snake ordered and the maids open the door widely.

Without hesitation or any argument, Red instantly carried her bridal style and quickly bring her t the infirmary.

It's already past midnight and all of them are watching her. Everyone's quiet outside. Red Snake walking back and forth nervous on what happened to the princess.

After several minutes of waiting, the doctor come out of the room to inform what happened to the princess.

"What happened to the princess?" they simultaneously ask the doctor as he get out.

"She's fine. She only had an head ache. And base on the information I got from her quick check-up, she have amnesia," the doctor said. "So, I guess the cause of her head aches is that her memories are coming back. The princess we knew will be back, Gang Red Snake," the doctor smile.

Red Snake sigh in relief that her memories are coming back. But... how long will it take before all her memories return?

How long are they going to wait? If the time they are afraid to come is few months away...

====================

HEY, HEY, HEY NERDSTERS! YAY! AFTER FEW WEEKS OF NOT UPDATING! HERE IT IS! THE MOST AWAITING UPDATE! NAKS! BIG WORDS! "MOST AWAITING"! THOUGH, THIS CHAPTER IS STILL CUT OFF XD CHURRY!! HA HA! DON'T WORRY! I THINK MY NEXT UPDATE WILL BE JUST NEXT WEEK OR THIS WEEK, NOT SURE :/

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, ADDING TNLPG ON YOUR READING LIST, AND FOR SOME OF YOU WHO FOLLOW ME ON WP! OH~ AND ALSO~ THANK YOU FOR HELPING MY STORY TO BE #217 IN RANDOM! IT'S AN HONOR FOR ME TO RECEIVE THAT! HA HA! I REALLY OWE ALL OF YOU~ AND SORRY IF ITS A LITTLE LAME XP THAT'S THE ONLY THING I THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE BETTER TO WRITE NEXT XD

I ALSO PUBLISH IT EARLY! QUEZON CITY HAS A VERY LONG WEEKEND THIS WEEK!

LOVE LOTS, GUYS!

>>MissGG008

P.S.FOR THOSE WHO WANTS SOME DEDICATION, JUST POST IN MY PROFILE OR WRITE THE COMMENT BELOW PLEASE DEDICATE (your UN) TO (legendary chapter you want to be dedicated) THANK YOU AGAIN! :*