Legendary 41:

(Izz's Point Of View)

"Andrew! Can you please calm down?" I exclaim.

"How can I calm down when I you didn't follow me?!" he shouts back. Trying not to make his voice louder than mine but showed how angry he is by.

"Who said you could order me around?! I know what I'm doing. And I know I did the right thing!" I stand from the chair.

"Whoa! Princess, you should calm down, too. Both of you," Ken said.

"Shut up," me and Andrew said in chorus.

We looked at each other through the screens with stern looks.

I calmed myself by taking a deep breath and compose my posture and sit down. Andrew did the same thing.

The room is filled with silence.

"Oh-kay," Ken starts, all eyes on him.

"Please explain why you are doing this," Andrew said.

"You mean, why I decided to help? Or why I wanted to help you?" he asked innocently but in a naughty way.

My eyes moved to his and gave him a stern look.

"I was just kidding! okay? I'm trying to lighten up the mood," he said.

Owl suddenly hit his nape making Lorrence and the others from the screen excluding andrew and the few elders to laugh silently.

I'm glad Owl knows that I wanted to hit Ken.

"esse gravis," owl whispered to Ken. Which is loud enough for me to hear since I'm quite near to them.

Wow. He voice is very husky.

I can remember that 'gravis' in Latin means serious. I don't know much about Latin but I can quiet understand them... just a little.

"Paenitet," Ken said.

I'm sorry in Latin.

"Just answer the question," Andrew said again.

"Okay, I'm serious," Ken said and clear his throat.

"The reason I'm here is because of Master and --"

"Who is that man? What is his connection to all of this?" Andrew interrupt.

"Let him finish first, Andrew," I said.

"Fine. Continue,"

"As I said, I'm here because of my Master," gesturing Owl. "And because of the incoming war," now I can feel he is serious.

"Wait. War?" I said. "Andrew," I looked to him.

"I know why you and the others left the country and left Lorrence and Jonas here," he said not giving an expression.

"Please tell me what's going on? What is this incoming war? Why is there a war? Why did you all left?" I continously asked look at each side with a confuse face.

Why are they always hiding so something to me?! Can't they just tell me straight to the face what was happening?! Why do I have to hear this to Ken who is an outsider?!

Ryan (Mr. Lee in case you forgot) was about to speak but I cut him off, " Don't say that you will explain it later. Explain. NOW."

The room is filled with silence once again.

"Ken," I called out, almkst shouting his name.

"Yes, Princess?" he responed calmly.

"Tell me this incoming war you are saying," I said while looking to Andrew's eyes.

"The incoming war was declared by your uncle. It started when he discovered that you are pretending to be a different person well perhaps you returned of being 'Izzabella Angel Nash'," he started.

Did I change that much for him, my own uncle, not to recognize me? I asked myself.

"He has declared you as traitor of UnGaWo. Not letting the Gangsters know that the princess who is the heir to the throne is alive. He let your people believe that the princess is dead. And that you are a traitor,

Of course, Gang Duke Red Snake still has his connection to the Under Gang World. Receiving this news, he prepared a meeting to the different gangsters he knows he could trust. Actually searching for allies for the war. But, he can't do it alone so he sent of Martin and the others to meet them,"

While Ken was speaking I can clearly see that Andrew is eyeing him, ready to interrupt if ever Ken said something different. But I can see from his eyes that Ken is telling the truth.

"Are you please with my answer, princess?" he asked.

"When is the war?"

"It is declared to happen on December 3, princess" he answered.

I looked at the calendar. Today is October 19. 7 weeks. That's a good thing right? We have more than a month to prepare.

"Are you now satisfied, princess?"

"Yes. Yes, I am," I said. "But I want to know more about this war," I added.

"You don't have to princess. Just follow what we are saying to you and everything will --," Meril said but I cut him off.

"If you want me to be your princess, then I should know how to handle this responsibilities. Am I right? Then why wouldn't you just let me do it?"

"Because princesses and the women gangster have been treated weak in the Gangster world," my eyes widen with ken's answer.

"What did you say?"

"Ken, shut up," Worlan said.

"Explain,"

"As I said, princess. Women gangster like you even though you are the princess have been treated weak. The reason why they treated and follow you because you are different. They treat you as the highest of all even higher than your deceased father. Why? Because you are unique, princess. The Legend says that,"

"You're all driving me insane," I said. "Get out,"

"But princess we --"

"I said get out. NOW!" I said and turn the tv off and everyone in room went out.

I can't even understand a thing to this.

The women gangster of UnGaWo are treated weak? And me, the princess, who is one of them, is treated the like the highest of them all?

I understand that there is a war declared by my uncle but... urgh! This is insane!

Is that really the reason why the always keep things to me? Because girls are treated weak? Because they don't want me to be involve into any of this? Is that it?

If that's it... I've been involved to this 4 months ago.

==============================

HEY HEY HEY NERDSTERS!!

SO... I KNOW ALL OF YOU ARE VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR A MONTH NOW. I AM VERY SORRY. I CAN'T GIVE A REASON WHY I DIDN'T BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON I COULD GIVE YOU. BUT I'M TERRIBLY SORRY FOR UPDATING TOO LONG.

BUT I AM STILL HOPING THAT YOU WILL ENJOY THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER I MADE FOR THE WHOLE MONTH [WHICH I THINK IS LAME] SO ITS FINE FOR ME IF SOME OF YOU RATHER ALL OF YOU WILL HAVE A N3GATIVE COMMENT TO THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER.

AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE ASKING IF TNLPG IS ALREADY DONE, MY ANSWER IS NO. IT IS NOT YET DONE.

ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING TNLPG! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT

LOVE LOTS!! :*

》MissGG008《

P.S. HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY NERDSTERS!! YES, ITS ALREADY A YEAR SINCE I STARTED THE NERD IS THE LEGENDARY PRINCESS GANGSTER! I REALLY DO HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS OUR ANNIVERSARY ^^ HAHA MERRY CHRISTMAS!! LOVE LOTS! :*