Legendary 16:

(Jane's Point Of View)

Who the hell is he? But I think he's name is Shadow. Right? Right?

Ugh... He's giving me head ache.

And about the person who came after Shadow disappeared, he's the son of the principal.

FLASHBACK

He disappered. The ninja disappeared.

"Hey," I heard a voice from behind. I turn around to see who it is.

"Ah... Hey?" I asnwered. I need to respect this buddy. He's the son of the principal, Steve Nigel.

"What are you doing here? Students are not allowed here. It is counted as cutting classes base on the student's handbook," he said.

"S-sorry, sir," I said and bow down for awhile. "But I think I'll make an exception for you," he said. Eh?

"Go back to your room. Class is about to start," he said and turn around. And then I felt him said "See you again, Princess,"

I think I need to clean my ears. Remind me to do it later, eh?

END OF FLASHBACK

2 hours have past but I'm still thinking about that ninja, who I guess his name is Shadow. I'm now sitting on my chair. Thew on my right, and the three idiots on my left. Our next subject is English. So I think this the big opportunity to show that I'm taking good care of them. Eh? But... the bad news is the teacher's not here. She's on her maternity leave. And that's the time I remembered that Ma'm English is 7 months pregnent, going 8 months, when I left and now she's 8 months pregnant, going 9 months.

So, they have a substitute for her but the substitute's not here as well. So now all I need to do is choose to the choices below on what I will do:

A. Look at the window

B. Go to the library, find, and read a good book to read

C. Go to the office and help the teachers

For me? Well, D. NONE OF THE ABOVE!

And for the moments like this best option is: SLEEP!

I position my sleep on my sleeping position. Where my bag or anything cushy is on my desk, my head resting on it, my left arm under the bag or the cushy thingy and my right arm hanging freely on the side. And that made me feel very comfortable in that position.

And after a minute, I fell asleep.

(Red's Point Of View)

Hi, I'm Jared Jade and I know that all of you know me as Red. I'm the same level as Nerd, Martin and Ren. I dunno why Nerd is calling Ren, War.

I am now here inside the room reading a book about business. Well, as you can see I'll be the one who will have Uncle Ryan's company since he doesn't have any plan of having his own family, he decided to give all his proprietorship to the three of us. I have the company, Martin has th school, and Ren has the Hotel.

When my eyes caught something...

Nerd is sleeping quietly. And beside her was Thew who's taking a picture of her.

"Hey, Thew. Cessez de prendre l'image de quelqu'un qui dort," I restrained him. (Hey, Thew. Stop taking pictures of a sleeping girl)

"nah ... ne peut pas l'aider. Elle est mignonne," he said and look at the pictures he took. (Nah... Can't help it. She's cute)

"Je sais. Mais il est impoli de prendre des photos d'une jeune fille endormie," I said. (I know. But it's rude taking pictures of a sleeping girl)

"haha ... ok. Je vais me arrêter," he said and hide his phone in his pocket. (Haha... Okay. I'll stop)

And with that Nerd suddenly move and slowly open her eyes.

"Matin. Eu une bonne nuit de sommeil?," he teases Nerd. (Morning. Had a good sleep?)

And Nerd seems to look annoyed but buried her face on her bag again. After several minutes, she sit up straight and I think she is looking for something. And that thing is her bottle of water. She drink half of it.

"What time is it?" she asked.

I looked on my watch. "Son 11h54," I answered. (Its 11:54)

"Bon," she said and arrange herself. And then the bell suddenly ring.

She stood up and asked, "Avez-vous quatre veulent un déjeuner tôt?" (Do the four of you want an earl lunch?)

"Nous pouvons?" Ren asked. (We can)

"Oui, nous le pouvons. Alors? Voulez-vous avoir?" she asked once again. (Yes, we can. So? Do you want to have it?)

"Oh, bien sûr! Allons!" Ren said, stand up and stretch his arms wide open. (Oh, sure! C'mon!)

"Peut-être, je vais passer," I said. (Maybe, I'll pass)

"Oh, moi aussi! Je pense que je vais vous passer à la cantine et commandez vos aliments," Nerd said with her sweet voice. (Oh, me too! I think I'll just pass you by the canteen and buy your foods)

Why did she suddenly change? Well, not literally change but she's acting like a kid.

"Oh, I'll just join you guys, but I will not really eat," the girl whom I know is Vara said looking to Tin. And base on Tin's reaction he doesn't like it. And we just all shrugged.

==============================

HEY NERDSTERS! NEW LAME UD!

SORRY! WELL, I'M WATCHING VINES WHILE DOING THIS SO MY BRAIN CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT BECAUSE OF THE FUNNY THINGS AND AMAZING THINGS YOU CAN WATCH HERE. SO, ANYWAYS...

BACK TO LEGENDARY 15, WHO DO YOU THINK IS SHADOW (NINJA)? IS IT THEW? OR IS IT STEVE?

WHO DO YOU THINK?

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!

LOVE LOTS GUYS! SORRY FOR THE LAME UD!

>>MissGG008<<