Legendary 22:

(Jane's Point Of View)

"What the hell are we doing here?"

"That's why I ask you if house clothes is fine, right?"

"But you didn't say we are going to the mall!"

You heard -- read, rather, it right! We are in the mall.

"At least you aren't alone! Look! I'm also wearing house clothes so you won't be alone!"

"Fine! The clothes are fine. But going to the mall isn't fine!"

"And why?"

"Because! Shopping isn't my thing! I know what I wear in school are a bit fab but those are only used clothes! I don't really go to malls,"

"You just need some make over!"

"Why?"

"Just follow!"

"No! Explain now!"

"If you do it, I'll tell you,"

"No. You said those too awhile ago before we got here and before we got put that place! If you won't tell me the reason, I won't go with you," I said and crossed my amrs and looked away.

"Okay fine. But not here,"

"And why?"

"Those people are looking at us," he whispered.

And that made me realize that we are shouting at the middle of the mall.

"Okay, fine. Let's go somewhere a bit private," I said and walked out of the crowd.

We ended up at the back of the mall. Only a few people come here.

"Reason...," I said.

"Questions,"

"How'd you know I'm kidnapped?"

"I knew they'll do it,"

"How'd you know where they put me?"

"I follow you everyday, everywhere since you came to Switzerland. You may not see or know, but I'm always with you,"

"Yah right. Like Shadow...," I said out of the blue. And put my chin on the palm of my hands.

Wait... I looked up at him and stare at his eyes.

"Your...? Shadow...?" I asked. "B-but h-how? I mean... You, Shadow? Impossible!" I exclaimed.

"But I am,"

"If you are Shadow, you should --"

"I know everything about you, princess,"

"How'd you get inside that place?"

"Disguise myself,"

"How'd you know that passage way?"

"I knew it because I live their for 10 years and when you got lost we leave the Under Gang Palace, too,"

"What is this Under Gang World and Under Gang Palace?"

"The Under Gang World is a place where all the gangsters live. Well, not totally live in their. Under because it is located under a small old house disguise so the police no one would even notice that there is something hidden under it,"

"And the Under Gang Palace?"

"The Under Gang Palace is where the royal gangsters live. That is where you used to live 8 years ago,"

"What do you mean I used to live in the palace?"

"Yes,"

"Why?"

"Because your the legendary princess,"

"Legendary princess? Sounds unreal,"

"It is true! And the reason why I, Martin, Warren, Red, Thew, and Sti are always looking after you because we know that any time soon you'll get into any trouble,"

"So it means...,"

"We are protecting you, princess. We don't want you to get into any trouble. We don't want you to get lost again. You are way too important,"

"I can protect myself! There's no need for you and them to guard me,"

"You can protect yourself?! Then how come they kidnapped you that easily?!"

"I wasn't ready!"

"That's why we are here! To get you ready!"

"What's the connection of the mall for me to get ready?!"

"You'll know it when we get in the mall again," he smirk.

"Then tell me the reason why, so we can get in the mall," I crossed my arms.

"You really are the princess,"

"How?"

"The princess, which is you, is good in reasoning out things. That's why she -- you got out the castle every time because you can always fool your guards. Like what you did to those idiots,"

"I wasn't fooling around. It's called honesty and telling the truth,"

"Whatever. You already got the reason. Now, can we get inside?"

"But I'm not done asking,"

"What you asked is enough for now. But now, we need to get inside the mall!"

"Fine. Let's go,"

We walked in the mall again.

Oh... Sorry for that.

Anyway, CK brought me to the mall after I dressed myself.

I thought we are just going somewhere. But he brought me here! As I said, going to the mall isn't fine. Not because of the clothes, but the reason. He didn't tell me any reason why we are here. That's why I'm being angry. Oh and because I also hate shopping.

Well, I think all of you are curious about our clothes. Nah! Just simple. Mine's a over size plain white t-shirt and a white and blue volleyball shorts as you heard the last time. I am wearing a flip flops, color blue. And my hair is arrange in a messy bun. Which I think is good, so I didn't complain to it. And this guy beside me is also wearing the same as mine (His shorts is a varsity shorts just same in colors), and he arrange his hair in to a messy one. So it really looks like we just woke up and the worst is we also look like a couple or something like that!

And the people thinking we are a couple is embarrassing me! So I'm walking a bit far from him. But he keeps grabbing my arm and say, "Don't walk away from me. You're more safe around with me."

-_-

Great right?

I feel like being ordered around too much. And always guarded around. For me, being ordered around too much and always guarding around is equals to attention. And you know that I hate attention.

Maybe that's the reason why CK told me that I'm good at reasoning out things so I can get away to all attentions I get 8 years ago.

Hay!

Why is my life getting worst?!

I hate it!

Urgh! I guess I just need to ride what CK is up to.

==============================

HEY NERDSTERS!

HOW'S THE LEGENDARY 22? 

IS IT LAME? HOPE NOT. 

IS IT GOOD? HOPE YES.

WANNA ASK SOME QUESTIONS REGARDING TO THE STORY? ALL RIGHT!

JUST COMMENT YOUR QUESTIONS BELOW AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN CONNECT ALL YOUR QUESTIONS TO THE STORY. 

IF NOT, MAYBE I'LL JUST COMMENT YOU THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.

THAT'S ALL NERDSTERS! 

LOVE LOTS! :*

>>MissGG008<<