Legendary 20.2:

(Jane's Point Of View)

*sniff* *sniff*

"Hachooo!! Ugh"

Stinky!!

Ugh! Where am I? Tsk!

"Hello? Hello?! Anybody there?! Please! Help me!" I shouted.

I moved my arms and feet. But I can't... I'm tied up.

How come I didn't feel it the first time I woke up?

I think they gave me an anesthetic.

"Your awake," said by an unknown voice.

(Sti's Point Of View)

FLASHBACK

"She's taking too long," I heard Red murmured.

"Hey, guys. What's up?" I greeted.

"What's up bro," -Thew

"Hey," -Ren

"Dude," -Red

"Waiting," -Tin

"You look like dead meats here. Who are you waiting for?"

"Her," -Them

"Her?"

"Nerd," -Them

"Why? Where is she?"

"That's the reason why we look dead meat," -Ren

"She said that she'll go check the dance club," -Red

"And she should be back here after 15 or 20 minutes," -Tin

"But she's taking years before she comes back," -Thew

"What? Why did you leave her? What if something bad happens to her? Why did you oppose Your fathers and Uncle?!" I shouted.

PAUSE OF FLASHBACK

Wait. Before I lecture them. I'll introduce myself first. I'm being rude.

I'm Steve Nigel. 19 yrs old. My responsibility is to guard Princess JR. Uncle Worlan told me to help them. Yeah, he's my uncle. My mom's relationship to him is he is Mom's step brother. But they treat each other as true siblings. And as for me replacing mom being the principal of the school is just an excuse.

Small world eh? After my mom and uncle Worlan parted when mom married dad they just met because of HER. And mom didn't even notice that through all the years Princess JR is studying in her school that she is the lost princess.

It wasn't notice to her look anyway. But when you talked and get close to her... She's the complete opposite of a Nerd.

CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK

"Did you know how important she is?! Why did you let your gaze amd eyes off her?!" I shouted at them again. I walked my way to the dance club and knock calmly as possible.

"Oh... Mr. Nigel, what made you visit our club again? Are you in for dancing again?" the choreographer asked me.

"No. I'm here to ask if the girl I'm with yesterday pass by here?" I asked.

"Oh... You mean the hot chic nerd who dances gracefully and has a very smooth dance move?"

"Yes. That's her. Did she pass by here..? By any chances?"

"Oh no, sire. I haven't seen her enter. Even her shadow,"

I made a small growl and calmly said, "Thank you." And kindly leave the room.

I run to where I left my cousin and his friends. And they are there. Catching their chins by the palm of their hands.

"The four of you... Come with me,” I said with my very stern voice to them.

And they seem scared but they are hiding it. And act cool.

Several minutes later

"What?! You lost your gaze to her?! How the heck did that happen?! How, when, why did you lost her?!" We made Uncle Ryan angry.

He's face... He's face is red.

"But Uncle, she said she'll just take a while --"

"And that 'take a while' she's saying took more than an hour! Now, now, now that is what I'm telling you! I told the five of you before *pointing Tin, Ren, Red, Thew, and me* that --"

"Wait! Why am I included?"

"Because! You are in the same school as her..! As them! You should also be with them guarding Princess JR! And the reason you became the principal of the school she's attending is that you're responsible is to guard her even though she's away from you! I've told you that before! And for the four of you, how many times did I tell you not to lose your sight to her. And never leave her side! And now what?! Because you are not good in dancing you'll just back down and leave?! The hell! That's just dancing! DANCING! You can learn how to dance! Now what? Where are we going to find her? Where are we going to start? Do you have any idea what to do? And do you have any idea what you've done?! Leaving her side by the time she needs someone?!" Uncle Ryan lectured us.

Then a short knock come.

Uncle Ryan calm himself down. And go to his chair and sit.

"Get in!" He almost shouted.

The door opened wide open, revealing Uncle Worlan, Uncle Josh, and Uncle Meril.

"What's going on?" -Uncle Meril (UM)

"Why are you shouting, Ry?" -Uncle Josh (UJ)

"Is something wrong?" -Uncle Worlan (UW)

Uncle Ryan (UR) stood once again and walked around us while speaking,

"As you heard just awhile ago that I'm shouting. I'm shouting because the little rogue boys here have done something wrong. No... The term 'wrong' wasn't the right word. They have done something unacceptable," -UR

"And that is?" -Them

"They lost sight of the princess. And now the princess has been kidnapped by whoever we don't know," -UR

"What?!”

And there... Just like what Uncle Ryan told us before they came, they all said again.

The five of us have our heads hanging low. Looking only at the ground.

Even though I don't know any of how she got lost. I often felt guilty... Like... Uncle Ryan is right. That's the main purpose of me being the principal.

Hay!

Now what?

==============================

HEY NERDSTERS! HAD A GOOD SLEEP? HAHA!

I REALLY CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WRITING! AWHILE AGO I EVEN DOWNLOADED A WIFI HOTSPOT IN MY PHONE SO I'LL BE ABLE TO PUBLISH ANYTIME I WANT.

SO I THINK IT'S WORKING!

UGH... HAVING A HAPPY SUMMER ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT WRITING. JUST LIKE THE BDO SAYS, "WE FIND WAYS” OR SHOULD I SAY I FIND WAYS XD

HAHA!

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY, VOTING, AND FOR MORE NERDSTERS READING!

OH! I FORGOT! MY STORY ALREADY REACHED 9+K NERDSTERS READING THIS!

HAHA! WHEN IT BECOME 10K NERDSTERS READING THIS... I SWEAR FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THAT I'LL UPDATE RECENTLY AND MAKE YOU, MY NERDSTERS, MORE HAPPY AND MAKE MY STORY MORE EXCITING.

AND YES... THE EXCITING PART IS NOW COMING SOON. JUST HANG THERE AND WAIT FOR MY NEXT LEGENDARY... Legendary 21!!

LOVE LOTS GUYS!

:*

»MissGG008«

P.S. I made this inside the airplane. But I publish it when we got in the airport.