Legendary 38:

I DEDICATE THIS LEGENDARY CHAPTER TO Kentoyamazaki!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY. I AM SURELY MOTIVATED TO MAKE MY STORY MORE INTERESTING. KEEP ON READING, AND MORE EXCITING EVENTS WILL BE UNFOLD!

P.S. SORRY I FORGOT TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO YOU ON THE DAY I PUBLISHED LEGENDARY 38 :) BUT I STILL HOPED YOU LIKE IT :)

===============

(Izz's Point Of View)

I wake up feeling weird and different. Feels like something is missing.

Oh... Yah. Martin and the others are not here. Maybe by this time, they are already in Switzerland.

I took a bath and changed to my school uniform. I immediately grab my bag and opened my door.

Surprised to see Lorrence and Jonas waiting for me.

"Good morning, princess," they said in chorus.

"Uh... good morning?" Was I suppose to ask it?

"We are here to fetch you," Lorrence said.

"You don't need to. And I'm going to have my breakfast first. Want to eat breakfast with me?"

Oh-kay. That's so weird. Why did I even ask this two to join me? What the hell is happening to me?

"Sure. If that's what will make you happy, princess," Jonas said.

I nodded as response. Now, I'm weird.

We ate our breakfast faster than before. I'm not surprised that they are fast in eating. They are football players.

I grabbed my bag hanging on my chair but Lorrence suddenly grabbed me.

"Princess, what happened to your arm?" he asked.

"What? Why?" I said and looked at my arm.

"It's... red," Jonas said.

Everyone in the room started to panic. I, here, stayed calm.

But I am also curious about this though. How come my arm become red? How did this thing happened?

I just let everyone panicked. Though, its getting a noisier. The butler told me that he already informed Andrew about what happened to me. And ordered to ask Sti if he could excuse me, Lorrence, and Jonas for school. He also ordered to call the doctor to check me up.

After that order, everyone began to calm down. They let me change back to my home clothes and rest on my bed.

Really weird. I didn't even complain. What the hell is happening to me?

Oh, Andrew also asked if he could use the TV in my room so that we could have a video call. I agreed.

Just in time the TV can now be used to have a contact with Andrew through skype, the doctor came in my room.

The doctor named, Dr. Syl, checked me. He asked if this happened to me before. Well, this is my first time. So I said no. I also told him about this "thing" about me. The one that whenever someone grab -- i mean, grip me any part that man gripped will turn red.

The doctor said that I as fine and the redness of my skin will fade soon.

And I can remember one scenario yesterday.

Holy cheese! Yesterday! Those men! They did something for me not to feel the pain after they gripped my arms!

But...

How?

How did they do it?

"Andrew," I called.

"Yes, princess?" they said in chorus. Did I mention you that all of them are now in the screen? Martin, Thew, Red, War, and the others? Or I did not?

Oh well, now you know.

"Do you remember those men at school? Those men who tried to kidnap me," I said.

They are about to answer in chorus again but I look at them with stern eyes. Saying "I'm-just-asking-Andrew-so-don't-butt-in".

"Yes, I do remember. Why?"

"What did they say yesterday?"

"They said that the one who ordered them to kidnap you was your uncle,"

"I think they're lying,"

"How come? It's not possible that your uncle wanted to kidnap you," he said.

"I know. But why didn't I felt any pain when they gripped my arms?" I questioned.

They all make a questioning face. Thinking about that certain question.

"See. Maybe, it wasn't uncle. Maybe it was someone. Someone who knows about this damn allergy-or-something of me. Maybe that guy wanted to test if the potion he or she made was effective," I said. "I say I need to be the one to talk to them. Personally," I added.

"Maybe, your right. But we don't know yet. Maybe this thing happening to you right now is just the first stage. Maybe after a few minutes or hours or days or weeks or maybe now, it will have a bad effect. Princess, we can't be sure. Especially, we are not with you to protect you," Mr. Lee intervene.

"That's why you left Lorrence and Jonas with me, right? So that they could be the one who could protect me," I reasoned out.

"But, Princess, its still risky. We don't know those men. What if they just did that good thing to you so that when you think they are good you will go to them and then that will be the time when they will do something to you. Princess, we can't just let you do it," Meril said.

"I know how to protect myself. You already thought me how," I said.

"Still risky,"

"I'll do it myself. I need to know," I said.

They are just about to speak but I turned the TV on.

I stood up from my bed and opened the door. Lorrence and Jonas waiting for me again.

"Dress up. We'll go to Gang Vill. I'll be waiting for you at the living room," I said and closed the door.

I immediately changed to a black outfit and tied my hair into a high ponytail.

==============================

HEY, HEY, HEY NERDSTERS! LONG TIME NO UD!~

HAHAHA! SORRY FOR THE VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY LONG NO UD :3 QUITE BUSY.

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS "LAME" LEGENDARY CHAPTER. <3

WELL, I ALREADY MADE ONE BEFORE. BUT WHEN I READ IT, ITS MORE LAME THAN THIS. SO I MADE A NEW ONE, AND I THINK THIS IS BETTER. :)

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT :)

LOVE LOTS! :*

>>MissGG008<<