Legendary 31:

I WOULD LIKE TO DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO @secajoanne!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING MY STORY. I AM SURELY MOTIVATED TO MAKE MY STORY MORE INTERESTING. KEEP ON READING, AND MORE EXCITING EVENTS WILL BE UNFOLD!

SORRY IF DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU IS... WELL, LATE. I'M VERY SORRY! I'LL BE HONEST WITH YOU, I ALMOST FORGOT YOUR REQUEST DEDICATION. BUT, BECAUSE OF MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU, INCLUDING YOU OF COURSE, MY MIND AND HEART REMEMBER YOU!

LOVE LOTS! :*

===============

(Izz's [Jane's] Point of View]

I'm quite thankful that important people are only invited for this dinner that I don't even know.

Some of those people are old members of the family, but most of them are Gangsters that the King, my father, trusted.

It's been awhile since the dinner ended so I'm here staring at the ceiling.

What to do...? What to do...?

Maybe I'll read the book. I haven't read it yet. And I'm a little curious on it.

As I open the book, a knock was heard on my door, "Come in, please!"

"Princess?"

"Oh, what do you want, CK?" I asked.

"I know it's already quarter to 10 and it's to sleep but I just happened to open Steve gave us and I find this subject hard," CK said as he raised the papers in his hands to show me.

"Math? I wonder why almost everyone hate it," I wondered looking up and put my finger on my chin.

"Yah... And I was wondering if you could teach me," CK asked.

"Hm? What about Warren? He can help you," I suggested, being gentle on that. I actually want to be sarcastic to him.

"Yeah, I can. But he's teaching is way too advance I can't understand a thing. How can learn by that?" he said asking himself at the last sentence.

"Come here, in. I think I'll try," I said and put the book back on its place and arrange the chairs.

"Sit on this. And place that file on the table," I said and tie my hair up to a messy bun and sit next to him.

I saw him looking on my side table while tapping the cover of the folder.

"What are you looking at?" I asked and get the folder.

"Where did you get that?" pointing the book on the table.

"Your father gave it. Stop that. Tell me what you don't understand so I could teach you," I ordered and open to the page where you can see all the contents.

He pointed on the topic that are really hard. *sarcastic*

I teach CK for almost an hour and he always get distracted by the book which made me annoyed and let him out and study for himself. Imagine being distracted by a book? How hilarious -3- but sometimes I feel him. I also get distracted only and only if it's really what I wanted.

I changed to my night clothes, bursh my teeth then comb my hair.

As I sit at the end of my bed, the book once again captured my eyes.

To be honest, I wasn't really interested to that book, and you know that. But, there's this something to it that keeps me attractes to it. You know, like you saw something that you don't want but it attracts your eyes.

I stretched my hand to reach the book again and stare at the cover of the book. Showing the a shield with a black wings covering it and the word 'Royal Gangsters' written over the wings and shield.

'Maybe I'll stay up late for today and skip class tomorrow,' I thought to myself.

Now that it's final, I opened the book and saw the cover book now on it's paper style. I switched on to the next page, revealing the names of 8 different persons.

Seems like there are also eight ancestors of the gangster family.

I once opened the book and saw a picture on top and below written Glinerio Family. A man is sitting in front next on his left was a beautiful old lady smiling at the picture. At the back was two young looking men one at the left and one at the right. Right at the middle of the two of them is a young woman who looks like the old lady sitting while smiling. Written under their family name was an italic small numbers written '1910'.

Maybe they are the first family. Under it was a (long) description. Next page is the picture of the young man on the middle under the picture written King Gang I. Next to it was dates, which I guess was the date of his birth and the date of his death. Under it was a description, as I let my eyes scan it. The words that capture me are "Glinerio 1st Gangster King", "First King of the Gangsters", and "First to discover the UnGaWo". I guess the picture taken was when he first discover the UnGaWo.

Some of description was about his family, how he build the UnGaWo, how he rules, and how he died by a short battle to the rebellions.

So there are already rebellions since the UnGaWo was discovered.

Next was the second king, the same with the first king it shows his whole family, and a long description about them. It also said that he was the son of the 1st king, gangster name as Red Arrow. Then on the next page was his picture when he inherited the throne, just the same like King Gang.

Next was the third king, gangster name as Knight Kneel. He wasn't one of the son of the second king, instead he was his brother. It is also said that his family died in a car accident plus their son has a lung cancer stage 3.

Next was the fourth king, gangster name as Gang Lee-Yun. He was the son of the third king. His mother was a korean.

It took me several minutes when I reach the last. A man with a perfect face standing at the back of a chair with a slight smile on his face and his hands on the shoulders of a very beautiful woman smiling. Her hair tied to a side curled hair and his hair designed to a perfect hairband. On her lap was a young 6 years old girl, whose hair was arranged to a loose curly hair. Her eyes looks like mine.

Wait... Is that...

.

.

.

.

.

Me?

==============================

HEY, HEY, HEY, NERDSTERS!

FIRST WEEK OF CLASS IS ALREADY DONE! AND HERE'S THE UPDATE I PROMISED. I THINK I'LL TRY AGAIN NEXT WEEK OR NEXT NEXT WEEK. I DUNNL, I CAN'T REALLY PROMISE YOU THAT.

ANYWAY, JANE A.K.A. IZZ ALREADY SAW WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOOK. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WILL SHE BELIEVE THAT SHE REALLY IS THE LEGENDÀRY PRINCESS?

LET'S FIND OUT TO THE NEXT LEGENDARY CHAPTER, LEGENDARY 32!

LOVE LOTS! :*

>>MissGG008<<