Legendary 25:

(Jane's Point Of View)

I walked inside my home.

"Nerd," a voice called my name.

I turn around to the voice.

"Martin? War? Red? Thew?"

What are they doing here?

They run to me.

"Where have you been?/ When'd you get here?/ Are you fine, huh?/ How'd you get here?" They asked simultaneously, which I don't really understand at all.

"What?" I asked. And they repeated their question, which I don't understand again.

"Will you please ask one by one? The princess don't understand what you are asking her," a familiar voice suddenly spoke.

"CK?/ Dixon?/ Cousin?" - Me/ Martin, War, Red/ Thew

"Cousin?" - Me, Martin, War, Red

"Yes! He is my cousin! Hey Cleb, what you doing here?" - Thew

"Because of the princess," - CK

"Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! CK, you know Thew?" I asked CK and he nodded as response. I turn to Thew, "Thew, you know CK?" He nodded as response, too. I turn to CK again.

"Does that mean his father is also a Royal Gang Duke?" I asked in curiosity.

"Cleb, how'd she —"

"Cleb Kyle Dixon!" a terrifying voice came. I turn to the voice.

Mr. Lee?! 

Okay, what's going on here? Why are they in my house?

"You brought her to the UnGaWo?! How dare you bring her there in such a dangerous place?! Did you know how dangerous it is?! Are you even thinking?! Haven't you think of the possibilities of her be —"

"Teishi, teishi, teishi, teishi, teishi!" I shouted with all my might. (Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop!) [Japanese]

And they all shut up.

"Everyone! Please explain everything to me...!" I shouted. "Tomorrow! I'm tired okay?! Ugh! Your making me insane because of this Legendary Princess Gangster thingy!" I shouted once again and breathe heavily.

"Sorry, our princess," they simultaneously said and bow down a little.

"CK, don't forget our schedule tomorrow. That's all you may now go," I said to CK. "Same goes to all of you," I said to the 6 idiots, and yes it includes Mr. Lee =_=

"But —"

"If you treat me as a princess you knew, you should follow my orders!"

"Y-yes, our princess," they said and bow down. "Please forgive us on opposing you,"

I'm having an head ache again =_=

Why does my head always aches when I'm angry, getting piss off after I talked to that guy - referring to the"Prince Black Ring"?

I put my hands on my temple and roughly massage it.

"Just go home and leave me alone. I need to rest," I said and went to my room and completely own my bed.

This day is one of the worsy and tiring day ever!

(Ryan's Point Of View)

"Why'd you bring the princess to your father?" I said calmly trying not to shout.

"He needs to know,"

"And us?" Martin intervene.

"We also need to know if she's fine or not," Thew intervene.

"She'll be having her training. I'm sure she want it and she'll do it," Dixon said.

"What if not?" Ren intervene.

"Come with us. Tomorrow 5 o'clock in the morning at the park," he said and walked away.

"What are we going to do there? Have fun? There's no time for fun now," I said.

"As I've told you, I'm sure she will train," and with that, that Dixon already left.

"Even though he's a pain in the ass, he is more useful than my niece," I whispered to myself enough for me to only hear.

==============================

HEY, HEY, HEY, NERDSTERS!

SORRY! LONG TIME NO UPDATE! THIS PAST FEW DAYS, I BECAME BUSY BUT BECAUSE I READ ANOTHER COMMENT ON THE LAST LEGENDARY, I MANAGE MY TIME SO I COULD FINISH IT TODAY, THOU ITS ONLY A SHORT UD. T_T GOMEN! GOMEN'NASAI!

ANYWAY, THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, WRITING COMMENTS, AND FOR MORE NERDSTERS READING! EVEN THOUGH I'M BUSY I'M STILL LOOKING THE NUMBERS OF NERDSTERS READING ^_^ HAHAHA!

LOVE LOTS GUYS! :* HOPE YOU ALL LIKE MY NEW UD!

>>MissGG008<<