Legendary 23:

(Jane's Point Of View)

"Hey! Will you please stop throwing clothes to me?! I'm not your servant!"

"Why are you catching it? You know you are not my servant,"

"'Coz your throwing it!"

"I'm throwing it to the basket beside you. Not to you," he said and continue to throw things again.

0o0

I've been catching these clothes meant for the basket?!

I put all the clothes in the basket.

"Why are throwing those clothes anyway? Be ashamed of yourself. No one is entering the store and yet you are throwing there clothes. Poor vendor,"

He just ignored me.

"Anyway, you said that when we get in the mall you are going to help me get ready. And now, what? We are just messing around this poor store,"

He ignored me again.

He carried the two basket over the cashier.

He put his hand on his left chest. And said, "I would like to try this all on your biggest fitting room." He removed his hand on chest.

The guy smiled, "Its an honor to bring you their, my dear customer. Please let me get those things and lead you to the fitting room you want,"

He get the two basket and lead the way.

We stop by to a big fitting room.

"Here it is, sir. Hope you enjoy fitting them," he said and leave.

"Aren't he going to assist us?"

"He already did. C'mon," he said and enter. But I didn't. "Aren't you coming?"

"No, your going to change clothes,"

"I didn't know you are also dumb," he whispered but I heard it.

"Who's the dumb you are referring to?"

"No one. I'm not gonna change. So get in,"

I rolled my eyes and get in.

He closed the door and bend to the basket. He begins to throw it again!

"Why are you throwing it again?! You naughty ninja!"

"What did you call me?"

"Naughty Ninja~~" I said in a 'duh~~' tone.

"Tsk!" he said and remove his clothes. I turn around as soon as possible.

"You said that you won't change clothes!"

"Did I? Sorry, my bad,"

I stay there for just a few minutes until he spoke, "You may turn around, now," So I did.

"Here," he slid the other basket to me. "Find any black clothes you like and fitted to you," he said and turn around.

"Why?"

"Just do it,"

I rolled my eyes and start to look for black clothes. I found a black sando, black leather jacket, and a black tight skinny jeans. I try them on. I first put on the black sando. Then the tight skinny jeans, tucking in my sando. "Hey is there an belt here?" I asked.

"Just look at the basket," he said. So I look for it. I found a perfect length for me. The buckle has a gold on it. After that I put on the leather jacket.

"Hey, you may now look," I said.

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Almost good," he said. "Here," and he reached a black boots to me. "Wear this," he added. So I did.

It matches my clothes perfectly. "Can I arrange my hair? It will just take a few minutes," I said.

"Okay be fast," he said and lean on the wall.

I quickly sit on the floor and face the mirror. I braided my front hair. After wards, I pulled my unbraided hair up into a high pony tail. After that a get the braided hair in front and pin it around like a hairband. I get my hair and twisted them. After a few minutes, I remove it slowly because if I remove it all of a sudden it may tie each other.

I'm in the middle removing the tie I made to my hair when I saw CK watching me carefully. I finished it fast but still careful.

"I'm done," I said and stood up.

"Good. Let's go," he said and pulled the string near the door. And it opened the wall he is leaning next to.

0_0

He walked inside so I follow. We are not far from the entrance when it closed leaving a quiet bang and my gasp.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Didn't I told you awhile ago?" he said that made me curious. He's now in front of a door. "That I'll help you to get ready," he said and open the door.

And the door lead us to a black place. I mean a black place! Not dark or something. But a black buildings, black stalls, black house, black posts, black everything! Except for the designs. Some of the designs are white and gray, any thing dark.

"What is this place?"

"This is the Gang Vill," he said and enter the place.

"Gang...? Vill...?"

"Gang Vill is where the other gangster in Under Gang World lives and go. This place is not mostly known in the Under Gang World. Even the Under Gang Palace doesn't know that the gangster who gets out of UnGaWo (Under Gang World),"

"Who leads this place?"

"Want to meet him?" he smiled.

I nodded in agreement.

We walked and walked until we reached a black mansion.

"I'm curious, CK. Why is everything here black?"

"That's a color of a gangster,"

Oh?

We walked up to the stairs. We walked on the left side and knocked on a door.

"Father," he said.

==============================

HEY, HEY, HEY NERDSTERS!

HOW YA DOIN'? HAHA

HOPE YOU LIKE LEGENDARY 23!

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND FOR MORE NERDSTERS READING MY STORY!

LOVE LOTS!:*

>>MissGG008<<